||2nd Annual "Skids Up" ND State Heli FunJun 11, 2004 Fri-Sat-Sun
Bismarck, ND - 3 Days of flying, good food, and fun! Everyone is welcome. There will be night flying, door prizes, and a good time WILL be had by all who attend! AMA sanctioned event, proof of AMA membership will be required.
| 1 page 3538 views
|02-13-2004 12:31 PM 14 years ago||Post 1|
My Posts: All Forum Topic
June 11th, 12th, and 13th, The Missouri Slope Model Aero Club is sponsoring our annual "Skids Up" fun fly. Friday evening after we're done flying, we will be having a wing feed (B.Y.O.B.). Saturday will feature open flying all day. Sunday will feature door prize giveaway. There will be lots of good flying, our field is 800' X 200'. Contact me if you plan to attend, I will see to it you get a map of where our field is. Dinner on Saturday, as well as Sunday morning breakfast will be provided. A Concession area is also on-site. There is lots of room for you to park your motor home, camper trailer or tent and camp there.The landing fee for the event is $20.00. You must be a member of AMA to fly in this event. Hope to see you guys there!!
Gravity Always Wins!
| 1 page 3538 views
0 Topic Subscribe
Tuesday, September 25 - 6:44 am - Copyright © 2000-2018 RunRyder EMAIL • Enable Cookies
The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that.
Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising.
Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.
The RunRyder Difference
• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.