|1 page 30 views||POST REPLY|
New Firmware & Windows, Android, iOS APP’s 3.3.019 release:As usual new Software and new Firmware notifications will be automatic, and system will prompt user of the presence of new updates once powered unit is connected to a Windows PC or Android devices or iOS devices with Internet connection active.
For those with Brain2/iKon2 that do not frequently use the APP/Software (because the controller is fine as it was set up), let's take a look at what is coming with this update:- Software 3.3.019, Firmware 3.3.019 (43°) 06 May 2020NOTE for FrSky users with telemetry: Due to the Application ID change of the emulated sensors, in the TELEMETRY setup page of transmitter, you have to “Delete all (previous) sensors” and make a new automatic “Discover new sensors”.• All FrSky sensors emulated to transmit ESC values have had their Application ID changed. This allows to connect other sensors of the same type (but with different Data IDs) to the Smart.Port. E.g. other thermal sensors, other voltage sensors, etc. This require a new sensor discover
• Added a fix for the OpenTX Integration of Servo Frame rates
• For Nitro users, now like for Futaba temperature sensor, also for FrSky temperature sensor (named RPM sensor by FrSky) connected to the FrSky Smart.Port bus (by an “Y” connection) Temperature1 and Temperature2 values can be recorded in the Flight Logs memory of the units
• Added a message when for Telemetry Input the “Futaba Temperature Sensor” is selected and SBUS protocol RX is selected in the Receiver Selection
• In “Receiver Selection (Input)” panel of the Wizard, changed the icon for multi-protocol (SRXL2, SRXL, UDI, F.Port, X-bus-b, SUMD)
• In “Receiver Selection (Input)” panel of the Wizard, changed the icon for “Spektrum SRXL” protocol, adding the name of the only receiver able to use this protocol (SPM4649T)
• Added a different message when Spektrum bind checkbox is selected and SRXL2 Spektrum or SRXL Spektrum receiver connected to CH3 port are selected
• In “Connections” panel of the Wizard, updated all the 88 schematics with the H-4X swashplate and with the optional (dotted) governor connections and the optional (dotted) telemetric connections and the optional (dotted) Spektrum satellites
• Revised the firmware update process. Initial cancellation now does not start if bidirectional communication is not full working
• Added a reference to the new “Release Notes” in to the “Firmware update done” message
• Now immediately after loading a configuration file, a confirmation message appears
• Added a warning message if in the “Bluetooth Configuration” window “Write” key is pressed in Demo Mode
• Added in “Servo Charts Cyclic” the Futaba BLS156HV and SAVOX SB-2283MG servos
• In the "Blades Size Selection" panel of the Wizard, the internal text of the 3 blades icon has been changed from "3 BLADES" to ">2 BLADES" so that those who do not read the instructions will be clearer that the selection is for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ... blades.
• Instructions of Wizard panel 12 ”Governor”: modified recommended values of throttle for speed1 from 40% to 45% and for speed2 from 60% to 65%
• ADVANCED, Common, Receiver, Receiver Type: aligned the order of the selection curtain for protocols with the same order of the instructions and icons in the "Receiver Selection" panel of the Wizard
• ADVANCED, Common, Receiver, modified in the “Receiver Type” curtain, the label "NEW HoTT-Sumd / UDI / Xbus-B / Mpx-SRXL" in to "NEW HoTT-Sumd / UDI / Xbus-B / Mpx-SRXL / SRXL2 / FPort"
• Launching the Brain2 software from the command prompt using “ -demomode” parameter, the scanning of virtual com’s is skipped
• Events: increased the delta value that trigger and un-trigger the event “Throttle output limit reached”
• Events: modified "Acceleration >= 16g" to "Deceleration >=16g"
• Events: modified "Resetted to Factory defaults" to "Reset to Factory defaults"
• DIAGNOSTIC: in the Vibrations tab added the new value “Global Vibrations” that correspond to the vibrations area / surface and must be lower than 200
• DIAGNOSTIC: in the Vibrations tab changed the grey area to evidence the vibrations at low frequency
• DIAGNOSTIC: added the description of the unit of measurement used in the vertical vibration scale
• DIAGNOSTIC: In the “Recorded Logs” tab, changed the cursor from a vertical line to a cross to be able to intercept the lateral scale values
• DIAGNOTIC: renamed “RxAux1 %” to “RxB-Aux1 %”, “RxAux2 %” to « RxB-Aux2 %”, “RxAux3 %” to “RxB-Aux3 %”
• When Configuration file is saved (“MTR” files), all the actually transmitted value from TX are saved at the end of the file for DIAGNOSTIC / SUPPORT purpose
• New version of README_for_OpenTX_Integration.pdf document
• New version of README_for_Analogic_integration_by_TX_dials.pdf document
• Revised French instructions
• Revised labels, instructions and balloons (also some labels / names on integrations)
• Improvements/optimization/compression/size reduction/speed up of the codeAndroid / iOS app’s:
All the new functions and improvements already listed for this "Software & "Firmware” release
• Android updated for the new file write read permissions introduced into Android 10
• iOS updated for work also into the new dark mode of iOS 12As usual for the Android and especially iOS app publication is needed some more time not dependent from us but from Google and especially Apple.Enjoy!
|SHARE PM EMAIL HOMEPAGE GALLERY Attn:RR Quote|
|1 page 30 views||POST REPLY|
|Print TOPIC||Make Suggestion|