RunRyder RC
WATCH
 1 page 449 views POST REPLY
HomeOff Topics News & Politics › oops, more on Hillary
11-04-2016 02:42 AM  23 months agoPost 1
Gearhead

rrMaster

Vt

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
11-04-2016 03:46 AM  23 months agoPost 2
RM3

rrElite Veteran

Killeen, Texas - USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

dude...AOL...seriously? the bottom of the page had them claiming Hillary had an 83% chance of wining VS Trumps 17%... AOL is a democratically owned stone age relic. No one on that talk show thought they had anything on her either...good lord, the rectal licking by the leftist media on her backside is proceeding at a feverish pace with pundits fighting each other for next in line.

showing a preference will only get you into trouble, 90% of everything is crap...

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
11-04-2016 04:20 AM  23 months agoPost 3
Gearhead

rrMaster

Vt

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

I don't care what AOL thinks, my point is to simple show reports that more is coming down on her

Jim
Buzz Buzz Buzz

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
11-04-2016 04:34 AM  23 months agoPost 4
dilberteinstein

rrNovice

texas - USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

I think the fact AOL would even let this article be on their site is telling.

90% of life is "showing up"

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
11-04-2016 04:36 AM  23 months agoPost 5
Gearhead

rrMaster

Vt

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

thats what I was thinking, well, that they don't like her

Jim
Buzz Buzz Buzz

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
11-04-2016 04:59 AM  23 months agoPost 6
RM3

rrElite Veteran

Killeen, Texas - USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

more like they dont like her ...anymore.

showing a preference will only get you into trouble, 90% of everything is crap...

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
11-04-2016 01:31 PM  23 months agoPost 7
fla heli boy

rrElite Veteran

cape coral, florida

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

oh they do, plenty. They're just starting to hedge their bets a bit.
I'm on there everyday as my default page. The best part is reading the reader comments. They run 80% Pro Trump regularly. And the comments from the libtardos are hilarious. Either childish or completely uninformed. Many times, both.

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
WATCH
 1 page 449 views POST REPLY
HomeOff Topics News & Politics › oops, more on Hillary
 Print TOPIC  Make Suggestion 

 3  Topic Subscribe

Wednesday, October 24 - 6:08 am - Copyright © 2000-2018 RunRyder   EMAILEnable Cookies

The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that. Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising. Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.

The RunRyder Difference

• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.
Login Here
 New Subscriptions 
 Buddies Online