|1 page 622 views||POST REPLY|
DJI GO Filmmaking Contest Share Your Film and WinThe all-new DJI GO app brings powerful features for shooting, editing and sharing photos and videos to give you the ultimate aerial photography experience. DJI GO comes with multiple, professional templates for editing and creating high-definition films right in the app, complete with background music. After youâ€™re finished editing, you can easily share your film via the SkyPixel aerial photography community or other social media with just a few taps.To celebrate this, weâ€™re challenging you to be your own director. Join our DJI GO Filmmaking Contest and show your talent and hard work to the world, and have the chance to win amazing prizes!PrizesFirst Place: 1 Winner
1x Inspire 1 + 1x DJI Credits Valued USD$1,000Second Place: 3 Winners
Option 1 â€“ 1x Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack + 3x Phantom 3 Batteries
Option 2 â€“ 1x Inspire 1 Charging Hub + 3x Inspire 1 TB47 Batteriesï¼ˆ4500mAhï¼‰Third Place: 5 Winners
Option 1 â€“ 2x Phantom 3 Batteries
Option 2 â€“ 2x Inspire 1 TB47 Batteriesï¼ˆ4500mAhï¼‰Popular Star: 10 Winners
Option 1 â€“ 1x Phantom 3 Batteries + 1x ND4 Filter
Option 2 â€“ 1x Inspire 1 TB47 Batteryï¼ˆ4500mAhï¼‰Lucky Star: 6 Winners
Option 1 â€“ 2x Pair of 9450 Carbon Fiber Reinforced Self-tightening Propellers + 2x Pair of Phantom 3 Propeller Guard + 2x Remote Controller Monitor Hoods (for Tablets and Smartphones)
Option 2 â€“ 1x Inspire 1 1345s Quick Release Propellers + 1x Inspire 1 1345s Propeller Installation Kits + 1x Inspire 1 Remote Controller Strap + 1x Remote Controller Monitor Hoods (for Tablets and Smartphones )1. The winners of the first prize, second prize and third prize are decided by the aerial photography experts from DJI. Contestants will be judged based on criteria including, but not limited to, creativity, uniqueness and thematic focus.
2. 10 Popular Stars are chosen randomly from the first 30 participants whose films receive the most likes from the community.
3. 6 Lucky Stars are chosen randomly from all participants and will be announced on a regular basis.Contest Schedule2015 September 1 â€“ September 21 Submission start
2015 September 21, 15:00 Submission deadline
2015 September 21 â€“ September 27 Entries judged by our panel of experts
2015 September 28 Short-list releasedTimes listed above are in Beijing time (GMT+8).Notes1. All entries need to be made, edited and shared using the DJI GO app.
2. All entries will be shown on the contest page within the DJI GO app and the SkyPixel website.
3. All entries are required to be original works that have not been submitted in other commercial contests.
4. You can share your own movie or favorite movie to social media and earn likes from friends. Your participation in this contest means that you allow others to share you movie on social media.
5. The submitted entries can be used by DJI or media freely in any way, including but not limited to releasing, adapting, modifying, editing, copying, demonstrating or translating the entries for advertising or other promotion purposes. DJI reverses the right to authorize others for this conduct.
6. Entrants including winners are not recognized as DJI affiliates. Entrants are not allowed to promote their movies claiming they have the backing of DJI, or use the DJI name or logo in their promotional activities.
7. DJI reserves the right to modify the rules, schedule and content of the contest in compliance with laws and regulations.
8. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
9. This contest is organized by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.("DJI".
|SHARE PM EMAIL Attn:RR Quote|
|1 page 622 views||POST REPLY|
|Print TOPIC||Make Suggestion|