Apparently I have too many helis - so some have to go!
They're located in Australia, but will post anywhere at buyer's expense.
Open to offers - let me know what you think.Tarot 450 Pro FBL V2 (Trex 450 Pro clone) + lots of spares
- Align DS520 tail servo
- Hitec 5065MG cyclic servos
- Tarot ESC & motor
- Most of the Tarot aftermarket parts (e.g. CNC battery tray & canopy holder)
- Currently running Spektrum AR7200BX BeastX FBL, but also have Tarot ZYX-S FBL(+USB connector + Spektrum sat adapter cable)
- Most drivetrain 'upgraded' to genuine Align components
- HUGE pile of spare parts (Align+Tarot) - 2x drivetrain, 2x swash, 4x boom, 2x torque tube, 4x canopy, etc. (check pics!)
- No batteries included
Has about 30 flights on it - never a serious crash. The Hitec 5065MG have 2 flights on them so are basically new.
Note: this heli does need a new screw in the motor pinion - I did a test flight without loctite on the pinion, the screw fell out and I don't have any spares the right size. Other than that it's RTF with the BeastX.
Looking for about $450 with the AR7200BX or $300 with the ZYX-S FBL.
I'll split this up if anyone wants.Thunder Tiger Mini Titan e325S FBL version - as new
I bought this to play around with, had one test flight and then forgot about it, so it's basically brand new out of the box.
Standard 3S battery, AceRC servos, ESC, motor included as you'd get in a brand new one.
It has the funky GT5.1 touch flybarless controller thingo and I've added two Spektrum DSMx satellite receivers to make it BNF if you have a Spektrum transmitter.
Looking for about $350 with the Spektrum satellites, or $300 without.