If you are totally new to electric setups your better off learning to fish than asking for other people's fish!
Basics would be:
1. Kv = rpm per volt. (see manufacturers specs for voltage range or bettery cell count)
2. Li-po cells are 3.7v nominally.
3. Don't discharge more than 80% of battery capacity.
4. The 's' after the number of cells in a pack stands for 'series' meaning they are put together in series which multiplies the voltage so a 3s pack is 11.1v etc.
Capacity or 'C' is measured in milliamp hours (mAh) or amp hours (Ah). A 2000mAh pack can also be called a 2Ah pack etc.
5. C rating is a measure of how quickly a battery can be discharged without harm, for example 20C, simply means 20 times capacity so a 5000mAh pack of 20C can take a current draw of 100A (5Ah x 20).
6. It is the motor that draws the current from the battery, the battery DOES NOT push current to the motor.
7. Gear ratio is calculated by dividing the main gear tooth count by the pinion tooth count.
8. A brushless motor does not have to be governed, they are governed by the voltage and won't rev any higher. (see manufacturers specs for voltage range or battery cell count)
9. You can roughly calculate max average head speed by motor kv multiplied by pack voltage divided by gear ratio.
10. For governing, 15% head room or overhead will work fine for most. For example if you wanted to run 2000 rpm you would want to gear for 2300 rpm average max head speed (see No. 9) (2000 + 15% = 2300 rpm).
11. ESC size is a tricky one but you can calculate it from your battery capacity divided by worse case scenario of a 4 minute hard 3d flight. So, using a 5000mah setup, you would use 4000mah (80%, see No. 3) in 4 minutes which is 1000mah or 1Ah/min or 60A, double this number and that is the size of ESC you require.
12. Head speeds are personal preference, flight style specific but again the basics are:
325-350mm blades (450 size) - 1800-3600 rpm
425-470mm blades (500 size) - 1600-3000 rpm
500-550mm blades (500-550 size) - 1400-2600 rpm
600-640mm blades (600 size) - 1300-2400 rpm
690-720mm blades (700 size) - 1200-2200 rpm
800mm blades (800 size) - 1000-1900 rpm
60% of the time, it works every time!