Im not sure whether it's the right section for hiring add, just wanted to see if some of you guys might be interested. We are a brand new full service hobby shop in Long Beach, CA, please check our official add below and give us a shout or post here if you might be interested:
Radio Control Hobby Shop Repair Technician Position.
As Repair Technician, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back to our store time after time. You will become part of a dynamic environment where your ability to troubleshoot and repair radio controlled products will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service skills, providing product knowledge to our customers and working as part of a team to meet individual, department, and store objectives. This position has performance based incentives available.â€¨Ideal candidates have:
• Radio Control Hobby background, preferably 2 years experience or more
• Basic knowledge of mechanical assemblies
• Basic Soldering electrical connectors
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Organizing status on repairs, parts orders, and completed services
• Read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
• Able to test continuity using ohmmeter or other standard testing equipment.
• Able to diagnose and repair Radio Control Cars and helicopters
• Able to tune nitro and gas engines
• Able to diagnose and reprogram a variety of electronic speed controls
• Basic understanding of batteries and charging
• Able to work INDEPENDENTLY from completion to end of each project. Must also be able to work well with team dynamics