My Feedback for 240rcReceives NEGATIVE feedback regarding this post.Avoid this seller.
Sent me damaged helicopter which he claimed excellent condition with new parts. What I have received is(also have pictures on this deal thread):
- Heli looks to be crashed multiple times and has not been repaired properly.
- Canopy was told that it is not new and is used. What I received is not something I would lightly called used but abused....
- JB weld on swash plate(really?)
- Main blade grips are not straight visually, not sure if feathering shaft is bent or blade grips are bent
- Head case is not straight when spinning the head, not sure main shaft is bent or head case is damaged.
- JB weld on frames on all four canopy mount area
- All three cyclic servos have noticeable play
- One of the cyclic servo has DS520 label, not DS510M like the other two. One of the servo metal case looks like it has been through an war.
- Two of the cyclic servos has servo wires repaired/reattached.
- Tail case nicked up and looks to have stripped screws
- Stripped screws on horizontal stabilizer
- Two sets of main blades are cheap glass fiber blades, not CF as mentioned
- Satellite cable has wire re-attached.
- TT looks to be bent/warped, may be not replaced after a crash(or crashes)
This seller who originally told me that he was willing to work out the issue(including what he said he will refund me for the replacement parts and send me a new canopy) has been completely ignoring me for past 2 wks on multiple phone calls/voice mail and text messages.
Paypal finally came through after their normal lengthy investigation/dispute claim process and inform me to send the package back to the seller for purchase price. The issue is that I will be out of cost of shipping(which was not part of the Paypal purchase price) for both ways, ~$50 total, as I sent him a prepaid FedEx ground shipping label from my FedEx acct after he quoted me ~$100 for shipping. He claimed that shipping estimate was with $1000 insurance on the package. I should have backed off when this seller quoted me $100 for shipping of package of Trex 500 unassembled. Well lessons learned for me for sure.Beware, You have been warned.