| Ronald Thomas|
Gainesville, Fl, USA
My Posts: All Forum Topic
Very simple...here ya go:
(1) With the throttle stick in the LOW position and correct model selected, turn on the tx.
(2) Verify that your throttle curve is linear (0-25-50-75-100)
(3) Make sure the motor wires are connected to the ESC and the motor is backed away from the main gear and secured into place so that it cannot move.
(4) Make sure the ESC programming jumper is on ANY TWO of the three ESC's programming pins and then connect the main power to the ESC.
(5) You will hear (3) confirmation tones in ASCENDING order.
(6) Within 1-2 seconds, remove the programming jumper
(7) You will hear (3) DESCENDING tones
(8) After a second, you will hear a SINGLE beep, IMMEDIATELY move the throttle stick to the top position.
(9) You will hear (3) DESCENDING tones to confirm the ESC just learned the throttle range of the tx.
(10) Disconnect the power to the ESC
(11) Move the throttle stick to the low position again and repeat steps 4-7
(12) After a few seconds, you will hear a single beep, then two beeps, then three beeps, then FOUR beeps.
(13) When you hear the FOURTH beep, move the throttle stick to the top position (you just programmed Soft Start/Governor Mode)
(14) Disconnect main power to the ESC
(15) Now verify by putting the throttle stick to low position, connection main power to the ESC, and move the throttle stick up. You should get a nice slow spool up which means it is in soft start and gov mode it turned on.....Good luck!!!!
Team MikadoUSA 480XXTreme, 550SX, 600SX, 700XXTreme, 800XXTreme!!