F550 Jr 9503 setup Naza or WookongYou can do your setup in either Aero or Heli mode. I use heli because I set up my switches as if I were flying one of my Helis.
This is the connections with the AR8000 reciever:
xx = BND/DATA empty
T = THRO
A = ALE
E = ELEV
R = RUDD
U = AUX1 Controls Manual Atti GPS modes (set by pitch curve %)
X1 = GEAR
X2 = AUX2 IOC Control
xx = AUX3 empty
See attached photos of the different pitch curves that will get you your different flight modes (Manual. Atti GPS) from you flight mode switch.
Please verify this in your TX monitor setup screen (DJI software)
To get your Failsafe (return to home) programed to your radio. You must first do your regular bind. Then a failsafe bind.
to do your failsafe bind (after you have done a regular bind)
1. Change one of your pitch curve % in normal mode to a flat 72% (this put the radio in failsafe mode) verify in the software that it is in failsafe.
2.Install your binding plug in your receiver.
3.With your radio off power up the F550 (Your receiver leed should be flashing that you are in binding mode)
4. Power up you radio
5. Move you throttle stick to 25% throttle VERY IMPORTANT
6. Before you bind
Remove your binding Plug VERY IMPORTANT
7. with the binding plug removed bind your radio.
8. you have now programmed failsafe
9. Be sure to change the pitch curve back to 8% (manual Mode)in your radio.
Again be sure to check that you are getting all your fligh modes in the software and that it goes into failsafe in each mode whe you hit your throttle hold switch.
Hope this helps.
Align 500,600,700N,700E Vbar. TBS Discovery 1.2 Naza GPS DJI F550 Wookong w Datalink 900