RunRyder RC
 1 page 447 views POST REPLY
HomeOff Topics News & Politics › Mitt Romney leading in all 11 key swing states in QStarNews poll
10-13-2012 08:39 PM  6 years agoPost 1
Dennis (RIP)



My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Mitt Romney leading in all 11 key swing states in QStarNews poll

October 12, 2012 By: Dean Chambers

The QStarNews poll of swing states released today shows Mitt Romney leading 50.20 percent to 46.00 percent over President Obama in the popular vote collectively in the 11 key swing states surveyed while he also leads in each of the 11 swing states. The QStarNews poll surveyed likely voters from Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. The poll included 4808 likely voters from those 11 states and had a margin of error of 1.41 percent.

The president has a slightly higher disapproval rating than his approval rating among the likely voters in the 11 states in the QStarNews poll. Those who somewhat approve of Obama's performance as president were 23.30 percent while 22.01 strongly approve of the president for a total approval rating of 45.31 percent. Those who disapprove were divided between 5.51 percent who somewhat disapprove and 49.02 percent who strongly disapprove for a total disapproval rate of 54.53 percent.

Romney is winning in all of the 11 states, and as shown by the map above, would win the presidency if he wins those seven states. The other 39 states and the District of Columbia are shaded dark blue for Obama and dark red for Romney and those projections are nearly universal among all the maps of the race published on the web. The 11 key swing states covered in this poll as also the very states on which most analysts and prognosticators disagree about which candidate will win those states.

Liberty once lost, is lost forever.

10-14-2012 12:38 AM  6 years agoPost 2


Clearwater, FL

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Where's PHYSCHOZ?!?

That "independent" SOB always has something to say when a new poll pops up favoring Obama.

10-14-2012 02:36 AM  6 years agoPost 3


Omaha, Nebraska

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

We shall witness those above referenced numbers
rocket upward after Tuesday's 2nd P. Debate.
We are going to see the real BHO.
Romney knows how to talk with the gentleman now.
And he is well aware, as are we all,

It's The Economy stupid.

I love gravity, it always keeps my feet planted when I fly!

10-14-2012 02:57 AM  6 years agoPost 4



My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

If the election was held right now,Romney would win the popular vote but Obama would win the Electoral vote.

 1 page 447 views POST REPLY
HomeOff Topics News & Politics › Mitt Romney leading in all 11 key swing states in QStarNews poll
 Print TOPIC  Make Suggestion 

 2  Topic Subscribe

Tuesday, October 16 - 12:52 pm - Copyright © 2000-2018 RunRyder   EMAILEnable Cookies

The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that. Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising. Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.

The RunRyder Difference

• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.
Login Here
 New Subscriptions 
 Buddies Online