Selling my MCPX. It has the V1 board. I bought it new from the LHS last year and have been upgrading it ever since.
White TDR canopy
RKH v2 frame with the boom support
Microheli main grips
Microheli swash plate (new version with the anti pin in the rear)
Carbon landing gears
Solid 2mm boom with SR 120 tail motor with plantraco tractor prop
New Oversky 10A ESC with the Gov firmware.
5 Hyperion 1s 550 packs will be included with the MCPX. Each pack has very low use. I would say no more than 10 cycles each.
This is the best flying setup so far out of all the upgrading I did. The new Oversky 10A ESC with the gov feature works awesome. I can set the head speed really low for indoor flying or crank it up for nice/fast cyclic response. Best thing is that the gov feature does a really good job at keep the head speed at a consistent RPM.
The SR120 tail motor and plantraco prop does a really good job at holding the tail solid. Haven't blown out the tail yet
I'll include the stock plastic frame with the sale. It's pretty much a bare airframe with the complete dual tail motor mod, head assembly, stock landing gear, and a C05 brushless motor already installed. What's needed to get it going is the main board, servos, and brushless ESC to get the airframe flying.
A few extra parts will also be included. Can't remember off the top of my head, but there should be some used blades (White KBDD, stock bullets, and HP blades), NIB links for the head, 2 NIP v2 tail blades, NIB MH feathering shaft, manual for the MCPX and MH upgrades,
Ok I know you guys are going to ask if it's in a crash haha Yes it has, but that was during the time when it was still stock. Got tired of the weak power and tail blowing out so I upgraded it. Hasn't been in a crash ever since after I upgraded the parts. The blades do have nicks on them from tip over on spool ups. The TDR canopy was bought new last week, but already has a small hole on top. I drop the heli when I was plugging in my battery and it so happened to fall right on the switch on my TX
I fixed it with tape from underneath.
I spent well over $400 upgrading the MCPX