So just around Xmas time I bought a 2nd hand Freya first version rtf with a YS61ST-2 fitted I was always planning on changing the heli to suit what I wanted FBL and a 91. That project was meant to wait though I was going to fly it as it was for a while first anyway half a tank and the tail linkage let go and in it went. So rather then fix up the head and other parts I decided to make it into the heli I wanted. So I got 2nd hand FBL head and YS91 pipe and the ACE-RC GT5
I've come up with a DIY 135degree swash setup using mostly Hirobo parts from the SDX just need to drill a few holes in each side of the frame (in the right spots of course) if anyone wants more details let me know. Anyway flew for the first time today all working well very satisfied with my modifications working well also very happy with the ACE-RC GT5 FBL unit not quite there yet but very close 9252 servos have to go however just not up to the job. That being said though it is very agile.
New servos are on their way so I'll be able to try it again in a couple of weeks.
Anyway here is the result