My Posts: All Forum Topic
Thanks for the reply. I am trying a solution, I hope it works. What I ended up doing was to cut out the area on the bottom of the front half (hole included) and will use a section of plrobably 1/8 plywood to use as a monut for the 450 mechanics. My cutout will be bonded to the rear (most likely via fiberglass on the inside as not to ruin the outside finish) and the ply will sit on top of the aera. If I am thinking, and have done my homework the whole front will be able to seperate and give full access to the mechanics. The current sepration line will remain the same as my modified cut line is on the underside, and out of site. I have installed magnets along the current seperation point , as I have never been a fan of screws.
I am on vacation with the kids at my in-laws this week, but upon my return I will post some pics for you guys. So you can see what my rambling explanation really looks like. So far I have been pretty impressed with the RC Aero 206 shell, it looks much better than the old HA one. The chin bubble extraction really adds alot to its look.
I used to be normal, but then I started flying heli's....