No B grips??I cannot believe your stock grips lasted 160 flights. You must have flipped the bearings, since it appears that's all HH is doing.
And as for bone stock, there are several simple mods that add little weight but do WONDERS for durability. I'll list:
1) Change crummy tail tube to solid rod. Never need another tail!
2) Reinforce front canopy mounts with transverse 1mm carbon rod/thread/CA. Now the frame will last the life of the machine.
3) Fill the hollow main shaft with 1mm rod. Last shaft you will ever need! Also glue gear on.
4) Tie blade links together with 1 1/8" thread. You'll never lose another link. (you will still break a few though).
5) Reinforce the aft landing gear nipple with a little thread/CA. Helps reinforce that area that is weak due to the casting dent that they all have. This will help that area last at least 50% longer.
These 5 things dramatically increase durability of this wonderful little machine.