Well the dx8 showed up and i got the probe rigged up on my 700E now. Here is a little walk through of what i did as i imagine there will be other people that want to do this as well. Let me apologize in advance for using my cell phone camera to do the pictures.
Take your motor apart. It may not be 100% necessary in every case but it was in mine and it will make it a lot easier to do this. (Make sure you know what your doing when you pull your motor apart otherwise go look up the proper way to do it.)
Feed the temperature probe through the base of your motor.
Loop it around the base of the stator making sure that it is underneath the stator so it won't rub on the motor can. also make sure that the heat shrink covered sensor is in contact or very close to the coils.
Slide the rubber sleeve up tight into the base of the motor to secure temperature probe to the motor. I added a tiny amount of CA to the wire before i slid the tube in tight just to help keep things in place.
Put your motor back together making sure that you have it the way it was when you took it apart. Reinstall your motor, route the temperature probe wires out to your telemetry module and go fly!
Who cares... its just money...