I tried the old engine mounts this weekend it caused a crash resulting in alot of damage. The odin is flybarless using v-bar. With the new mounts i got less vibs and the v-bar sensor worked great, but with the old mounts theirs more vibs which the sensor clearly doesn't like.
The tail wasn't holding very well and after a couple of flights trying to get it right the heli went full negative pitch from about 20 feet.
Am begining to think the small frame of the odin is just not up to the job of a 90 size engine. I also tried the align 3g which was acting up the same.
The new mounts work well in the case of reduced vibs but their really way to thin in places to hold a 90 size engine. You don't realise how thin it is until you see a broken mount.
I will try and up load a picture soon
(never uploaded on here before so may take some time)
On another note i had to change the upper mount insert after roughly 6 flights cos it developed slop. It now has the older version mounted in it.