RunRyder RC
WATCH
 3 pages [ <<    <     1      2     ( 3 )    >    >> ] 2355 views POST REPLY
HomeAircraftHelicopterHelicopter Main Discussion › Club Drama
04-07-2010 02:41 AM  8 years agoPost 41
USAF Retired

rrVeteran

North, TX

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

A big Club Killer is the old 80/20 Rule where 20% of the members do all the work while the other 80% gripe/complain!

PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR  Quote
04-07-2010 02:57 AM  8 years agoPost 42
Ace Dude

rrProfessor

USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

It's been my experience that sometimes the 20% make so that the 80% don't want to do anything.

  

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-07-2010 03:24 AM  8 years agoPost 43
Mutt

rrKey Veteran

M ca usa

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

It's been my experience that sometimes the 20% make so that the 80% don't want to do anything.
Bingo!!!! We have a winner. That is so true.

PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR  Quote
WATCH
 3 pages [ <<    <     1      2     ( 3 )    >    >> ] 2355 views POST REPLY
HomeAircraftHelicopterHelicopter Main Discussion › Club Drama
 Print TOPIC  Make Suggestion 

 12  Topic Subscribe

Saturday, October 20 - 3:05 am - Copyright © 2000-2018 RunRyder   EMAILEnable Cookies

The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that. Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising. Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.

The RunRyder Difference

• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.
Login Here
 New Subscriptions 
 Buddies Online