I fried my brain yesterday...I sure hope it fixes itself.. ;-)See if you can reproduce the problem.
Prior to finding this new method to fry my brain cells
- Start nose in upright stable hover 30 feet in front of pilot station
- Long rainbow away from pilot into inverted tail in hover
- Hold inverted tail in hover for 3 seconds
- Long rainbow back to start position, and hold nose in hover for 3 seconds
- Repeat step 1 until it looks perfect. (yea right)
Even two flights after my little brain frying trick, I'm just a stick checking fool who nearly drove his heli into the ground multiple times while doing my 'normal' routine....I sure hope things are better today after I repeat the brain fry experiment :-)James Lerch - Tampa Bay FL
- I had all upright hover orientations down cold
- I could upright hover slow or fast piro nose right with full confidence while holding position and altitude
- I could upright hover slow or fast piro nose left, but with greatly reduced confidence, a fair amount of "*stick checking", and a fair amount of drift.
- I could nose in invert hover with great confidence
- I could side in hover (either side) with some confidence
- Tail in invert hover took great concentration, and holding a position was damn difficult