RunRyder RC
MAYDAY HELI FUN FLYMay 01, 2009 Fri-Sat-Sun

SULPHUR LA. - RC HELICOPTER FUNFLY

Event Over

WATCH
 7 pages [ <<    <     2      3     ( 4 )     5      6     NEXT    >> ] 13214 views POST REPLY
HomeEventAircraftHelicopterHelicopter EventsOther › MAYDAY 2009
04-24-2009 04:37 AM  9 years agoPost 61
ren

rrVeteran

Houston, TX

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

family too!!!
Mark Spies
Larry Merserve
Stan Carter
Inkspot , Vickie ,Big Bubba ,Spunky
Jason Pope
Bobby Sellers
Bryce DePriest
Casey H.
Creighton Carr
Jude Fontenot
Chopper
Curtis Youngblood
Tony Brown
Simon Vaamonde, Marina and Simba.
James Flemming
Dale - The Bergen Turbine Man
Scott Mitchell
Mark Conroy
Bobby Clark
Jamie Robertson
Jim Robertson

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-24-2009 06:53 AM  9 years agoPost 62
AceHelis

rrVeteran

Georgetown, Texas

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

looking forward to it!
Mark Spies
Larry Merserve
Stan Carter
Inkspot , Vickie ,Big Bubba ,Spunky
Jason Pope
Bobby Sellers
Bryce DePriest
Casey H.
Creighton Carr
Jude Fontenot
Chopper
Curtis Youngblood
Tony Brown
Simon Vaamonde, Marina and Simba.
James Flemming
Dale - The Bergen Turbine Man
Scott Mitchell
Mark Conroy
Bobby Clark
Jamie Robertson
Jim Robertson
AceHelis

Did he crash? Dang I missed it!

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-24-2009 03:51 PM  9 years agoPost 63
crawfish

rrNovice

bridge city ,texas,usa

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

oh yea
well be there BILLY and AL

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-24-2009 04:32 PM  9 years agoPost 64
Mark Spies

rrVeteran

Houston & LaPlace

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Then get on the list.

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-24-2009 11:31 PM  9 years agoPost 65
crawfish

rrNovice

bridge city ,texas,usa

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

the list
Mark Spies
Larry Merserve
Stan Carter
Inkspot , Vickie ,Big Bubba ,Spunky
Jason Pope
Bobby Sellers
Bryce DePriest
Casey H.
Creighton Carr
Jude Fontenot
Chopper
Curtis Youngblood
Tony Brown
Simon Vaamonde, Marina and Simba.
James Flemming
Dale - The Bergen Turbine Man
Scott Mitchell
Mark Conroy
Bobby Clark
Jamie Robertson
Jim Robertson
AceHelis
Al JUDICE
Billy Knox

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-24-2009 11:53 PM  9 years agoPost 66
inkspot1967

rrProfessor

Cranston Ri

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

cut and paste with # listed
1. Mark Spies
2. Larry Merserve
3. Stan Carter
4. Inkspot , Vickie ,Big Bubba ,Spunky
5. Jason Pope
6. Bobby Sellers
7. Bryce DePriest
8. Casey H.
9. Creighton Carr
10. Jude Fontenot and Chopper
11. Curtis Youngblood
12. Tony Brown
13. Simon Vaamonde, Marina and Simba.
14. James Flemming
15. Dale - The Bergen Turbine Man
16. Scott Mitchell
17. Mark Conroy
18. Bobby Clark
19. Jamie Robertson
20. Jim Robertson
21. AceHelis
22. Al JUDICE
23. Billy Knox

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-26-2009 08:11 PM  9 years agoPost 67
nowellflying

rrApprentice

Sulphur, La

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

We are coming
1. Mark Spies
2. Larry Merserve
3. Stan Carter
4. Inkspot , Vickie ,Big Bubba ,Spunky
5. Jason Pope
6. Bobby Sellers
7. Bryce DePriest
8. Casey H.
9. Creighton Carr
10. Jude Fontenot and Chopper
11. Curtis Youngblood
12. Tony Brown
13. Simon Vaamonde, Marina and Simba.
14. James Flemming
15. Dale - The Bergen Turbine Man
16. Scott Mitchell
17. Mark Conroy
18. Bobby Clark
19. Jamie Robertson
20. Jim Robertson
21. AceHelis
22. Al JUDICE
23. Billy Knox
24. Greg Nowell and Cadence (Pooter)
25. Josh Ladd (rccola)
26. Mike Peacock

Greg Nowell
Team Starwood Scale Models Field Rep

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-26-2009 08:42 PM  9 years agoPost 68
USNAviationjay

rrElite Veteran

Houston Tx USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Well really hope the forecast changes I know in 5-6 days alot can change but right now its saying wind and rain for the entire SouthWest US.. =(

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-26-2009 10:42 PM  9 years agoPost 69
creightoncarr

rrKey Veteran

Missouri City, Texas - USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

What is it we do to the first one that brings up the weather?

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-26-2009 10:55 PM  9 years agoPost 70
stanc

rrKey Veteran

Conroe, TX

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

DROWN HIM or Tar and feather him.

Besides that no one who lives in Sugar Land or in that area knows anything, Lawyers included.

Stan
2- Logo 500
Ion X2
eAvro90

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-27-2009 12:35 PM  9 years agoPost 71
rc-pilotdog

rrApprentice

USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Weather report from the nation weather service it looks like about a 20% chance of rain that translates to a 80% chance of no rain so don’t worry about the weather come on down to May-Day have some fun and fly.

Oh yea did I mention the good Cajun food and just a short drive to the Casinos.

See ya there Jude

Don't blame me I did not vote for him!

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-27-2009 02:45 PM  9 years agoPost 72
USNAviationjay

rrElite Veteran

Houston Tx USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Well considering I just dumped another $900+ in RC Helis last week... I better stay away from the casinos.. but the good news is my new T450 Pro and T250 are both air worthy =-D.
Now to repair my Rave and tune my 3 Nitros for mayday.. god busy week..

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-27-2009 09:52 PM  9 years agoPost 73
Louisiana Helicam

rrKey Veteran

West Monroe, LA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

1. Mark Spies
2. Larry Merserve
3. Stan Carter
4. Inkspot , Vickie ,Big Bubba ,Spunky
5. Jason Pope
6. Bobby Sellers
7. Bryce DePriest
8. Casey H.
9. Creighton Carr
10. Jude Fontenot and Chopper
11. Curtis Youngblood
12. Tony Brown
13. Simon Vaamonde, Marina and Simba.
14. James Flemming
15. Dale - The Bergen Turbine Man
16. Scott Mitchell
17. Mark Conroy
18. Bobby Clark
19. Jamie Robertson
20. Jim Robertson
21. AceHelis
22. Al JUDICE
23. Billy Knox
24. Greg Nowell and Cadence (Pooter)
25. Josh Ladd (rccola)
26. Mike Peacock
27. Mark Townsend (Louisiana Helicam)
28. Stan Williams
29. Chuck Koehler

www.louisianahelicam.com

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-28-2009 12:23 AM  9 years agoPost 74
Rappy 60

rrVeteran

Paris, France

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Louisiana Helicam,
You going to be bringing any AP stuff?

Dale

Load "*",8,1

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-28-2009 08:38 PM  9 years agoPost 75
bjacks

rrKey Veteran

Ft. Worth, Tex.

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

MayDay
I guess it's time to start loading up for Sulpher, see youall there. Bobby

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-28-2009 08:41 PM  9 years agoPost 76
Louisiana Helicam

rrKey Veteran

West Monroe, LA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

I'm sure I'll have it all with me since I may knock out a job or two on the way down there.

www.louisianahelicam.com

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-28-2009 09:23 PM  9 years agoPost 77
inkspot1967

rrProfessor

Cranston Ri

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

i will be there friday morning

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-28-2009 09:42 PM  9 years agoPost 78
tonyb

rrNovice

Mobile, Al

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

I will be there friday morning as well. Can't wait to see you fly again Inkspot. You have really improved since I last saw you fly. I am looking forward to it. Here is one of Ink's recent flights. Great flight Ink!

Watch at YouTube

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-29-2009 03:36 AM  9 years agoPost 79
ChuckJrster

rrVeteran

West Monroe, LA - USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

HeliCam, can you spell!? :D
I just had to rib my good friend Mark Townsend who mispelled my last name. Guys, I'll be there Saturday and my name is Chuck Koehler, Jr. I'll have my re-built T-REX 700E ready to fly! Cya y'all there!

Team Pilot for RCHeliWorkz

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  Attn:RR  Quote
04-29-2009 03:44 AM  9 years agoPost 80
USNAviationjay

rrElite Veteran

Houston Tx USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Well took Friday off so will be headed that way early I guess.
Not sure of the local hotel situation in that area. will have to find one.

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
WATCH
 7 pages [ <<    <     2      3     ( 4 )     5      6     NEXT    >> ] 13214 views POST REPLY
HomeEventAircraftHelicopterHelicopter EventsOther › MAYDAY 2009
 Print TOPIC  Make Suggestion 

 26  Topic Subscribe

Wednesday, December 12 - 10:42 am - Copyright © 2000-2018 RunRyder   EMAILEnable Cookies

The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that. Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising. Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.

The RunRyder Difference

• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.
Login Here
 New Subscriptions 
 Buddies Online