Pull out the remaining bits of clutch liner, scrape it clean of any. Get the blue Hirobo liner.
Wrap the clutch in two layers of masking tape (I used the special green painters tape) which made a nice tight tolerance.
I used JB weld, carefully coating the inside of the clutch. The liner was carefully cut to the proper length, not allowing any gap. Then it was put in, with the clutch slipped into hold it in place. After I pushed it in, I carefully popped the clutch back out and cleaned off any JB weld that may have squeezed out on the inside of the clutch bell.
Reinserted the clutch/tape assembly, let cure for 24 hours. Removed clutch, removed tape from clutch. Trimmed any excess liner to make it flush with the bell. Installed in heli...nice and smooth.
Ineptitude - If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.