RunRyder RC
WATCH
 1 page 1089 views Post Reply
Home🌌Off Topics🌌Off Topics Main Discussion › I want to set the record strait...
09-10-2006 11:23 PM  14 years ago
Topic Vote0Post 1
TDriver

rrVeteran

Portage IN

MyPosts All Forum Topic
I want to set the record strait...
I want to set the record strait. WOS (Warren Smith) makes it look like i steal or owe him. We were friends at one time and i have got alot of parts from him over the last year and a half 99% of the time he was paid on the spot if i did`nt have cash on me I`d paypal him right there at his house.the other 1% of the time he would say OH take it we`ll work something out later we`ll later is when he gets on here cring .So im here to tell you i do not owe him a dime .
I would like to apologise to the one`s that got inthe middle of his and my fights .Jimmi i would like to apologise to you for the way the deal went down with us you fill your right and i fill im right.
Helicrack im more than happy to help anytime i can im in this for the hobby unlike WOS he is in it for the money he dont fly he cant even setup a heli to fly does that make him bad ? I dont know im not the one selling my heli`s to him for next to nothing for him to brake them up to sale on e-bay .It`s not about money with me it about tring to help someone learn
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
09-10-2006 11:26 PM  14 years ago
gusthepickle

rrApprentice

Colorado

MyPosts All Forum Topic
and the point of this thread is?

youre still a scammer, close this post and save some dignity
and p.s grow up

i am a boulderite
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR  Quote
09-10-2006 11:39 PM  14 years ago
gusthepickle

rrApprentice

Colorado

MyPosts All Forum Topic
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR  Quote
09-11-2006 12:04 AM  14 years ago
TDriver

rrVeteran

Portage IN

MyPosts All Forum Topic
Do you think that is the only deal i have had on here ? Yes it was a bad deal for both no one wins he thought he was right i thought i was right.So whats your point?
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
09-11-2006 12:08 AM  14 years ago
gusthepickle

rrApprentice

Colorado

MyPosts All Forum Topic
the customers always right



i think and alot of other people should just refund the money

i am a boulderite
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR  Quote
09-11-2006 03:56 PM  14 years ago
TDriver

rrVeteran

Portage IN

MyPosts All Forum Topic
The customers is not always right.There is dishonest Customers just like there is dishonest sellers.
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
09-11-2006 04:10 PM  14 years ago
z11355

rrMaster

New England

MyPosts All Forum Topic
the customers always right
Then you've never done real retail.
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
09-13-2006 09:07 AM  14 years ago
Jimmi

rrKey Veteran

Southern Ca. U.S.A.

MyPosts All Forum Topic
Your a scammer and a thief and to answer you on my other thread since it was closed your the one who sent me a helicopter that wouldn't fly. Don't come on here saying I broke your heli because when I finally fixed it and humilated you and showed your true colors on this thread then it was you who wanted to refund my money and wanted me to send the heli back. And I told you to get lost. Jimmi PS the customer isn't always right as you mention goes to show you you have no clue in selling or retailing period. I see your working your spell checker on this thread really hard
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
09-13-2006 02:24 PM  14 years ago
TDriver

rrVeteran

Portage IN

MyPosts All Forum Topic
Sorry about the way you fill no one scammed you you could have sent it back .There is dishonest Customers just like there is dishonest sellers.
SHARE  PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
WATCH
 1 page 1089 views Post Reply
Home🌌Off Topics🌌Off Topics Main Discussion › I want to set the record strait...
Print TOPIC

 1  Topic Subscribe

Tuesday, December 1 - 3:03 pm - Copyright © 2000-2020 RunRyder   EMAILEnable Cookies

Login Here
 New Subscriptions 
 Buddies Online