I have decided to sell my custom Hornet II. It has a custom built Carbon Fiber and aluminum frame with just about all the bells and whistles you could want. The heli is ready to fly except for a receiver and a gyro. Check out the pictures of the frame, it is incredibly rigid and light. This heli is ready for 3D. The kit includes the following equipment
- MCP 320 brushless motor with 26 tooth pinion (Same spec at the MS-Twister)
- MS-116 MS Brushless ESC
- 3X Futaba S3107 Servos for the pitch and cyclic
- 0.10sec tail servo
- 2x Thunder Power 11.1V volt 1320 mAh LiPo batteries
- Spare weighted main blades
- Bell-Hiller mixer kit (for improved control)
- S&S Hornet CP Pro Rotor Head
- Carbon fiber fins
- Light 3D paddles
- Walt Ferar's CF Tail Drive Shaft
- Microheli tail gear case with
- Microheli Tail Pitch Slider and pitch lever
- Microheli Tail Rudder Servo Mount
- Titanium tail shaft
- Carbon fiber tail rotor blades
- and more
Also included is about 95% of the parts needed to build a Hornet I including the carbon fiber blades and carbon fiber servo tray.
New price for all of this is conservatively estimated at $1200 and I am asking $500 for all of this including shipping. I prefer payment through PayPal and will ship UPS ground with insurance. If you would like to talk to me directly then PM me and I will send you my phone number. For reference check out my eBay rating/feedback for christianm33.
Check out my gallery for more pictures.
Burn fuel, be happy