Salem Oregon is home, I work in Iraq
My Posts: All Forum Topic
This really has nothing to do with heli's, which I guess you can tell because it is in off topics. Anyways, thought I would share a rather humorous event the other night, brought about by my excitement to get back to my heli.
So I was sitting in my room the other day, messing with my heli, and realized I needed to cut my hair. I shave my head every couple of days out here to help with the heat. Anyways, I got out my clippers, went into the bathroom and cut my hair. Then I needed to take a shower, so I did. Well, after the shower, I looked in the mirror to make sure I didnt miss any spots when I was cutting my hair, and I'll be damned if the top of my head wasn't still covered in soap. No big deal, except just as I was getting ready to get back in the shower, the dang generator (local purchase item, never reliable) picked that moment to die, and as such the water pump quit running for the shower. Damn. So then I figured dried soap on my scalp would not be too good, so I went in search of a bottle of water to wash the soap of. Unfortunately, all I had was a cold bottle from my refrigerator. Well I went outside and without thinking poured this huge bottle of freezing cold water on my head, right after getting out of the warm shower. I have never felt something that excruciatingly cold in my life, and I screamed like a little girl as soon as I could breathe.
Well then I was mad, so as I was going into my room, I slammed the door and somehow a pile of dirt on the sill chose that friggin moment to shake loose, and get all over my head. What a waste of a shower.
I have made plenty of bad choices in my life, but at least I was never a Marine!