||Toronto R/C Helicopter Club - Annual Fun FlyJul 09, 2005 Sat-Sun
Markham, Ontario, Canada - Fun Fly
| 1 page 2792 views
|07-01-2005 01:37 PM 13 years ago||Post 1|
My Posts: All Forum Topic
Its a little late to be posting this. I would thought that one of the other members from our club would have posted this by now. But here I go. So far as I am aware we only have one fun fly this year. As usual this being the home of Team BobOO the action is sure to be fast, fun & furious. Viddles and such are available as always.
This years event is a 2 day event, July 9th & 10th. Free parking, ect. Registration fee for fliers is $20. Our field is located at the S/E corner of McCowan & Elgin Mills Rd. in Markham, Ontario. Note, new this year is an exit for Elgin Mills off of Hwy 404. Exit and then go East, we are located across the road (south of) from the Markham Fair Grounds. The entrance to our field is the first little driveway south of Elgin Mills, off of McCowan Rd on the east side. We share a common entrance with the Markham Cricket Field.
I lost my infamous tag line.
| 1 page 2792 views
0 Topic Subscribe
Monday, December 10 - 12:46 pm - Copyright © 2000-2018 RunRyder EMAIL • Enable Cookies
The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that.
Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising.
Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.
The RunRyder Difference
• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.