My Posts: All Forum Topic
In the extra screw parts bag, there should be a small brass tubing. It fits well over the pitch slider pin. So I drilled out the hole larger on the bell crank to fit the little brass tube. I didnt' have the right drill bit so I used a smaller drill bit I had to drill a pilot hole. Then I used the supplied Phillips screw driver to ream out the hole. The outside diameter of the philips screw driver is a tad bit smaller than the outside diameter of the brass tube. So after I reammed it out, I hammered it in with the flat side of my plyers. Leave the longer side of the brass tube hanging down wards. After press fit is done, I used thick gap filling CA and CA accelorator to hold it in place. I can feel it moving really smooth now. A bit less slop but there is still a little slop. But moving more freely was my goal.
Here are the photos of the mod...
Tell me what you think..