Sterling Heights, MI - USA
My Posts: All Forum Topic
This is the procedure from the manual. I have emphasized the part that you may be doing wrong if the receiver does not flash. Following the whole thing should get the job done.
- Disconnect the flight battery from the helicopter.
- Refer the Transmitter Setup Table to correctly setup your transmitter.
- Lower the throttle stick to the lowest position. Set all trims to the center position.
- Power off the transmitter and move all switches to the 0 position. Move the throttle to the low/off position.
- Install the bind plug in the receiver BIND/PROG port (far left side of the receiver).
- Connect the flight battery to the ESC. The receiver LED flashes, indicating it is in bind mode.
- Put the transmitter into bind mode while powering on the transmitter.
- Release the bind button/switch after 2–3 seconds. The helicopter is bound when the LED on the receiver turns solid.
- Disconnect the flight battery and power the transmitter off.