texas - USA
My Posts: All Forum Topic
spaceman spiff...can I add to your list?1. KILLED TPP
2. $350+ billion deal with Saudi Arabia ($110 billion in arms $250 billion in trade/investment) creating 100,000’s of jobs in both countries, historic.
3. Pulled out of PARIS ACCORD
4. Had a major victory on sugar exports from Mexico, made Mexico drop the exports % and the amount of refined sugar. This will help our sugar industry and the US sugar mills that produce refined sugar from raw sugar.
5. Notified Congress of NAFTA renegotiation on May 18th. Talks can start 90 days later on Aug 16th, 2017
6. China Trade deal opening up beef and LNG gas as well as giving a way to get 1 billion Chinese credit scores so the USA can offer them credit. Trade deal was done in record time.
7. Sec Ross has slapped more than $2 billion in fines on China and Canada for illegal trade practices.
8. the U.S. Department of Agriculture has reached agreement with Chinese officials on final details of a protocol to allow the U.S. to begin the beef exports to China (6/12/17). The first beef has been imported to China (06/30/17 and Sec Predue cut and ate a USDA prime rib in China)
9. Reopening KORUS ( South Korean )trade deal ( 06/30/17) per White House started week of (07/14/17)
10. saw the first shipment of LNG to Poland and spoke at the three Seas summit to open up additional energy exports.
11. The United States Trade Representative released its objectives for upcoming NAFTA negotiations (07/18/17)
12. Canceled the Cuba Trade deal done by Obama (06/16/17)
13. Unemployment rate 4.4% u-3 and 8.6% U6 (for June 07/07/17)
14. 222,000 Jobs created in June per BLS (07/7/17)
15. Proposed a $1 Trillion infrastructure project
16. Stock Market at Historic Highs (Dow up 18%, NASDAQ up 21.5%, S&P 500 up 14.9% since election day as of 07/18/17)
17. US homes prices climb at fastest pace In 3 years per CNBC. In Apr
18. Jobless claims hit 28 year low in Apr
19. OPEC broken can no longer set prices due to USA energy production unleashed
20. Secured $50 billion investment from Japan
21. Secured $20 billion investment from Exxon in Gulf coast
22. Gasoline at $1.95/gallon in Central NC (lowest price at this time of year since 2005 for entire US 06/30/17)
23. Repealed 14 Obama regulations via CRA saving $ billions in costs to the economy
24. Atlanta Fed sees 3.0% growth in 2nd qrt per CNBC (07/06/17)
25. Federal debt is 132,273,000 billion LOWER since Dec 30th 2016 (as of 06/30/17) per treasurydirect.gov
26. Federal surplus was $182 billion at end of Apr (unexpected)
27. Consumer and business confidence at record highs
28. North Dakota experiencing a boom since Dakota access pipeline finished (500,000 Barrels now flowing through pipeline per day)
29. Keystone pipeline construction ongoing
30. Mining, steel and oil/gas jobs booming
31. Mines reopening
32. 1,079,000 JOBS created since Jan1st (per BLS) 1,395,000 per ADP (07/07/17)
33. Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing
34. Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
35. Cut 1.6 billion costs from Air Force one and F-35 airplanes.
36. Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies
37. Making agencies cut 2 regulations for each new one.
38. Saw the opening of the first NEW COAL MINE IN PA in YEARS creating 70 jobs at the mine and more than 400+ supporting jobs in the community. (06/10/17) Per foxnews.
39. Coal prices for Central Appalachian coal has increased 8.95% this year. Increasing the economy for SE OH, SW PA, VA, MD and WVA
40. Maine unemployment at 32 year low. The State dept of unemployment forced to layoff people because of lack of claims
41. Food Stamp spending is down almost $1 billion per month and $12 billion per year per USAD
42. Black unemployment at a 17 year low in May at 7.5% per Bureau of Labor Statistics. (06/24/17)
43. Coal mining rose 19% in USA for first 5 months per US energy Department
44. 1st qrt GDP revised up to 1.4%
45. USA now pumping 500k more barrels of oil per day since Dec 31st. Now at 9.3 million bpd. 3rd in the world only 1.2 million bdp behind Russia and Saudi Arabia
46. USA is the world leader in natural gas production
47. Institute for Supply Management says its manufacturing index rose to 57.8 last month from 54.9 in May. Anything above 50 signals that factory activity is increasing (07/03/17)
48. 15 of 18 manufacturing industries posted growth in JUNE per ISM (07/03/17)
49. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics for fiscal year (FY) 2017 show that food stamp enrollment decreased nationwide by 2.9 percent over the past year (07/05/17)
50. Oil exports FROM the USA are running at 1.3million BPD worth more than $1.5 billion per month to the economy. Per NYT (07/5/17)
51. Crude exports from Corpus Christi have already increased from an average of 68,000 barrels a day during the first half of 2016 to 384,000 barrels a day this April NYT (07/05/17)
52. India-based information technology outsourcing company Infosys plans to hire 2,000 workers within four years in North Carolina and 10,000 total in USA. Infosys emphasized Thursday that the jobs created as part of its U.S. expansion would go to American workers. Per Charlotte Observer (07/06/17)Trade deficit fell 2.2 % in the month of May on higher exports and less imports. China imports dropped 6.1% and Mexico imports increased 5.8%. Trade deficit for the year is still growing by about 13.1% yoy per Breitbart even with the drop in May’s numbers. It will take a while to turn the ship but the ship is turning (07/06/17)
53. Labor participation rate 62.8% (07/07/17)
54. In June, mining employment grew by 8,000, with most of the growth in support activities for mining (+7,000). Since a recent employment low in October 2016, mining has added 56,000 jobs. (07/07/17) per BLS
55. FICO scores for Americans has hit and ALL time high per CNBC (07/11/17)
56. Expedited the permitting and approval processes of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminals and exports, including the approval of the Lake Charles LNG terminal in Louisiana.guidance from the Treasury Department to allow the United States to export coal.(first 6 months)
57. Expedited new pipeline approval and production such as the New Burgos Pipeline to Mexico. (first 6 months)
58. Updated guidance from the Treasury Department to allow the United States to export coal.
59. Signed the Buy American, Hire American EO on (04/18/17)
60. President Trump signed an Executive Order, making it easier for businesses to start and expand apprenticeship programs (06/15/17)
1. Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents
2. Secured funding for more immigration judges for deportation cases in 2017 budget
3. Ended “catch and release” policy
4. ICE arrests up 40% as of May
5. ICE arrests are 75% criminal illegals as of May
6. Ice Arrests for non criminal illegals up 150% as of May due to sanctuary cities polices making Ice go to the home instead of the court houses
7. 70%+ decrease in border crossings of illegal aliens in first 6 months per head of ICE (07/18/17)
8. No Cuban refugees seen by Coast Guard in Apr first time in 7 years
9. Open bidding and plans submitted for the WALL. Finalists selected, prototypes to be unveiled this summer per CBP official/Breitbart news.
10. 6ft chain linked fences being replaced by 20ft hardened steel fencing at border
11. More than 1400 gang members have been arrested by ICE
12. This year the U.S. has already deported 398 MS-13 gang members back to El Salvador – compared to only 534 for all of 2016
13. Texas has passed a law outlawing sanctuary cities
14. Foods stamp requests by ILLEGALS D O W N
15. The Trump administration has moved to reopen the cases of hundreds of illegal immigrants who had been given a reprieve from deportation by Obama
1. Per Sec Kelly Plans are to start building the WALL by end of summer.
16. Travel ban EO cut refugees to 50,000 limit has been reached as of 07/12/17). USA now closed to refugee without a close connection to the USA
17. per Breitbart Sec Kelly has refused to expand H2-B visa program in FY 2017 Update 06/22/17 Sec Kelly will expand the H2-b visa program for a limited number of businesses that are in danger of failing and can’t find employment per breitbart.
18. Pres Trump and Sec of DHS ended DAPA (06/16/17)
19. Refugees dropped by half entering the USA in first three months of Pres Trump’s admin over Obama’s admin. (6/24/17 per Washington Times)
20. In fiscal year 2017 so far, ICE has removed over 2,700 criminal gang members, compared to 2,057 criminal gang members in all of fiscal year 2016. (07/20/17) per Whitehouse
21. Per Sec Kelly 66,000 mostly criminal illegals arrested by ICE in first 5 months
22. Kate’s Law passed the House 06/29/17)
23. No Sanctuary Cities Law Passed the House (06/29/17)
24. Illegal immigrant arrests in San Diego, Ca have more than doubled from 2016 and 2015 figures per the San Diego Union Tribune (07/04/17)
25. In a reversal of Obama administration policy, federal prosecutors with Operation Streamline are filing criminal charges against migrants the first time they are caught crossing the border illegally. Per Tucson.com and breitbart (07/05/17)
26. Refugee Arrivals Plummet in Week After Supreme Court Ruling on Trump Executive Order per Breitbart and Department of State website (07/05/17)
27. The International Entrepreneur Rule obama era loophole was closed by DHS on (0711/17). The rule allowed illegals to stay in the country for 2 and half years if they were “starting a business” per breitbart.
28. ICE crackdown in Pueblo scaring some families back to Mexico per the Pueblo chieftain (07/10/17)
29. House subcommittee includes $1.6 billion in funds for Wall in approbations bill (07/12/17) goes to full house for vote
30. DHS proposes rule change to increase length (from 2 weeks to 90 days) and Distance (from 100 miles from the border to entire USA) for people to be immediately deported freeing up courts and stopping the lawfare over immigration. (07/15/17 ) per dailymail
31. Thomas D. Homan, acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an interview that since Trump entered office, illegal border crossings have crashed by almost 70 percent, “an historic low,” arrests inside the country have jumped 40 percent and that demands for illegal criminals in local jails has skyrocketed 80 percent. (07/18/17) per Washington Examiner
32. AG Sessions said one goal of DOJ is to totally end illegal immigration (07/18/17) per Breitbart
33. The Trump Administration is providing funding for the Texas National Guard’s efforts to assist in securing the state’s border with Mexico per Breitbart (07/18/17)
34. Acting ICE Director Thomas D. Homan said he is going to deploy more officers and agents to “sanctuary cities” to arrest illegal criminal (07/18/17) per Washington examiner
35. President Trump ordered the creation of the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) office at DHS, ensuring that our Government can no longer ignore the victims of criminal acts by illegal aliens. (04/26/17)
ON LAW and ORDER
1. Authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States and around the world
2. DOJ issues new sentencing guideline to enforce tougher laws on drug dealers (05/12/17) per Justice. gov
3. DOJ stops Obama’s slush funds (06/08/17) per Washington Examiner
4. Massive raids on gangs going on across the nation
5. More arrests for voter fraud in 2017 then anytime in recent history.
6. DOJ and DHS ordered to take on transnational criminal gangs (02/07/17) per POTUS EO
7. No tolerance for violence against LEO with a signed EO (02/07/17)
8. Fired FBI director who is and was a nutjob.
9. Nominated Wray for FBI director, confirmation hearing 07/12/17
10. Nominated 21 conservative judges to the federal court
11. AG Sessions dismantling the Obama legal doctrine brick by brick at the DOJ per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
12. Operation Broken Heart lead by the DOJ arrested over 1,012 sexual child predators across the nation bringing 69,000 cases against them. (06/28/17)
13. AG Sessions has asked for an extra $26 million to hire 300 prosecutors devoted to gang violence and deportation cases per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
14. DOJ drops case against the Washington Redskins (06/30/17) the era of Political correctness is over.
15. AG Sessions condemned murder of NYPD on (07/05/17) calling the attack cowardly.
16. April 13, 2017-Under President Trump, The Justice Department prosecuted two doctors and one other for practicing female genital mutilation– the first such prosecutions under a federal law passed by Congress in 1996 prohibiting the practice.
17. June 30, 2017—The Trump Administration sent 20 ATF agents to Chicago to help the city fight gun violence.
18. AG Sessions and Deputy AG visit GITMO to see operations and conditions in effort to frame future Trump policy on Gitmo. (07/07/17)
19. AG Sessions and Sec Price announce the biggest ever Healthcare Fraud operation. Arresting 412 people including Doctors who have committed more than 1.3 Billion in medical fraud including opiod fraud. (07/13/17)
20. AG Sessions/FBI took down largest darkweb site Alphabay (07/20/17)ON Congressional and Executive action
21. Confirmed Gorsuch to SCOTUS
22. Signed 39+ Laws so far
23. Signed more than 30+ EO
24. Reviewing the Obama land grabs at the Sec on interior
25. Reviewing and repealing Obama’s regulations
26. Obamacare repeal and replace passed House stuck in Senate as of 07/18/17)
27. Tax cuts and reform moving through Congress waiting on obamacare repeal
28. Submitted 2018 Budget that cuts spending and gives a pathway to a balanced budget in 10 years.
29. Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states (02/27/17)
30. Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees
31. Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees
32. Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy) (01/23/17)
33. Formed Commission on voter fraud led by VP Pence had first meeting on 07/19/17)
34. Returned the mission of NASA to space exploration (03/21/17)
35. Installing aspects of extreme vetting at points of entry to the USA
36. Signed Two bills into Law on June 2nd that makes it easier for family members of slain LEO to get benefits and that helps hire Veterans as LEO
37. Sec of VA is starting process to combine the DOD and VA medical records to improve Veteran’s health. Massive shift in government policy (06/05/17)
38. Pushing a massive overhaul of our FAA Air Traffic control (06/05/17)
39. House votes to roll back Dodd Frank goes to the Senate (06/08/17)
1. Senate votes for VA accountability act. Goes to House passed house 06/13/17 major victory for Trump agenda signed into law on 06/23/17
40. Pushing an apprentice program to train skilled works to fill 6 million open positions. (06/10/17)
41. The U.S. Treasury Department unveiled a sweeping plan on to upend the country’s financial regulatory framework, 80% of which will be done from the executive side and does not need Congress. MAGA!!!!! (06/13/17)
42. Signed EO to reshape the education system of the USA to include votech and apprenticeships (06/13/17)
43. Did away with rules requiring the Federal government to report on the Y2K bug 17 years after 2000.
44. President Donald Trump signed an executive order creating an accountability and whistleblower protection office at the Department of Veterans Affairs.(04/ 27/2017)
45. Sec Zinke moves to purge the Interior department of Obama holdovers (6/16/17 per Washington post)
46. Energy Department eliminating the Office of International Climate and Technology
47. 22 federal agency task force formed to help the rural America fight regulations and lack of prosperity led by Sec Perdue
48. Environmental Protection Agency has ended a nearly $1 million program that provided gym memberships for employees
90% of life is "showing up"