Absolutely Mint-condition 2009-early 2010 model Henseleit TDR-1
(1) KonTronik Jive 80+ HV v9 esc (heatsinked and running both Master and Slave leads to the vbar unit, bec set to 6.0V).
(1) KonTronik Pyro 700-52L (520kv.) running 14T. pinion and counter-bearing.
(3) Futaba BLS-451 (Cyclic) Custom sleeving and shrink-wrapped ends on all.
(1) Futaba BLS-251 (Tail-rotor).
None of the servo-leads have been shortend or cut,
I routed them so that I could use (2) of the small JR wiring-tabs to keep everything nice and tight.
All servos have the Custom Heli Parts CF servo-plates installed.
All of the tie-wraps have the "heads" hidden.
(1) Mikado Black-cased Full-sized vbar (separate-sensor) w/ 5.3.4v Pro software / firmware
(1) Set CY Radix fbl 710mm V1 Mains.
(1) Set CY Radix 105mm Tails.
Main-rotor Head-assembly is the "wobble" type utilizing Black o-rings and Black bushings.Mod.'s,
I have added the small forward-mounted Tail-rotor pushrod guide that was released for the 2010 and later models.
I added a small rectangular carbon-fiber plate (2mm thick) to the back-side of the BLS-251 servo so that I could mount the Black-cased Full-sized vbar's mainboard to this plate.
I use the black double-sided servo tape to mount these pieces and also use it to secure the leads running into the mainboard, the separate-sensor's lead to the mainboard and the Futaba R7008SB S-Bus RX. (others use hot-glue or the 3M clear but I like the look of the black-tape).
I have also added the Mikado L6003D's Horizontal stabilizer mount to the boom.
This mounts just in front-of the rear plastic-composite Boom-block so that there is no way for the Boom to "shift" backward in it's blocks.
Remember that Jan suggested that the nylon lock-nuts not be tightened too-much, especially on the rear Boom-block as it could cause cracking.
The Tail-rotor pushrod's threaded rod-ends are Fly-tied and epoxied, then covered with shrink-wrap.Canopies (these are ALL in Perfect-condition),
(1) Stock Red w/ Silver-metallic windscreen and Yellow Comet (small slot for cooling dremeled in nose).
(1) Fusuno ReInvented TDR-1 Custom Canopy w/ Blue windscreen (this one has the small carbon-fiber MickTech NACA duct epoxied in the nose).
(1) Insane Canopy TDR-907 Custom Canopy w/ my own Customizations done by Oat & Shawn
(One of the first to have the Kontronik Drives emblems faded into the silver windscreen).Spares include,
(1) NIP Main-shaft
(1) NIP Feathering-shaft
(1) NIP Tail-rotor shaft
(1) NIP Vertical-stabilizer
(1) NIP Boom
(1) NIP Set-of Boom-struts
(1) Set Fusuno CF Landing-skidsFlight-packs,
(1) Voltz 6S 4500mAh 45C (X2 / 12S) 12 cycles.
I also have the older 25mm motor-mount and the 12T. pinion that could be used with the X-era 560kv. motor.
At that time Jan was only making motor-mounts for either a 25mm bolt-spacing or a 30mm bolt-spacing but the counter-bearing assembly will fit either one.
You can also fit the 12T. pinion to the Pyro 700-52L (520kv.) if you wish to do some Low Head-speed type Flying.
I still have a few-of the misc. small screws and items that Jan would send at that time.$2400.00 OBO Heli (complete-package as listed above).I can also make this a RTF set-up with the current TX. / RX. here,
$2850.00 OBO RTFNot looking to part-out or trades at this time.Canopies,
Insane Canopy TDR907.
!Antriebe, die bewegen!
Jazz', Jives & vbar's
Futaba FASST / FASSTest