hmmI was talking to my polish co-worker today. He said that in some scenarios of free healthcare in the world that cases exist of bribery to have better care. Ie Dr's take money to ensure extra tests, extra effort to heal or find root cause.
I do remember Trump talking about keeping the pre-existing condition clause. I think the PAPs that women get as a measure to test for I dont understand how that can get twisted to a pre-existing. Either way. I asked my dad how we can keep pre-existing conditions since some take advantage of it in ACA in other ways that hurt the whole system. Going in for cancer treatment without ever paying. Sure they could do it, but it costs a lot to the system since that person never paid in. Mathematically it hurts the numbers a lot. So if Trump will keep the pre-existing clause he will need to do atleast some of these items.
1. control cost of service at medicaid pricing.
2. Tax 10 percent all those who are new enrollment personal not insured last year.
3. Add a sort of obesity tax. Its as damaging as tobacco which does have higher rates as well as data proves it.
4. Eliminate law requiring hospitals to treat patients without method of payment. (Eliminates cost shifting).
5. Tougher caps on Malpractice claims. Eliminating excessive labs and testing.
6.Higher rates for non compliant patients. Estabilish protocol for incentive patients to succeed in treatment.
Its a math game with politics spun in it. Painful.
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.