|2 Topic Subscribe|
|1 page 1311 views||POST REPLY|
|08-15-2016 06:28 AM 10 months ago||Post 1|
This is an almost new RC Aerodyne 600 Size Superscale Iroquis UH-1 custom painted Vietnam 7TH Air Cavalry Scheme with custom designed grafix. This was flown twice to hover so consider it almost new. The heli is Ready-to-Fly and is equipped with a Chaos 600 ESP mechanics with special carbon side frames and a drop down front drive gearbox, raised tail Torque Tube drive transmission gear assy.This will come with a 2-Blade UH-1 CNC scale Main Rotor Head and Tail rotor assy. A special tail blade adds up to the scale features. All navigation lights are positioned based on the actual model, Scale UH-1 Cockpit, Weapon set, and working doors.Very clean as in photo.All electronics are included as follows:
-Microbeast X Plus HD FBL Controller
- 3 Hitec HS-7775MG cyclic servos
- 1 Hyperion G20-XGD Tail Servo
- Castle 120HV ESC (No Bec)
- Scorpion HK III 4025-560KV
- Castle 20A BEC
- Spektrum AR9100 DSM2 9 Chnl RX.
with 2 Sats
- Spin Blade 700mm custom painted in (deep olive drab color)
** This requires a separate 2S 7.4V Lipo to run receiver separately.Asking $1700.00 Split Shipping FIRM !!. This is a huge box.Paypal payment please. No Checks, No Money Order
More specs:The special designed side frames are designed to offer 2 unique features.
1. To lower the transmission allowing for the torque tube to travel thru the lower tail boom
of the helicopter. This has always been an issue with mostly military helicopters.
2. Probably the most revolutionary design in scale helicopters, these frames allow the entire
mechanical system to be tucked up inside the dog house just like the real helicopters.
This allows for a truly scale helicopter. Normally the mechanics would take up the entire
fuselage area, leaving no room for cockpits, rear seats etc.. That's all changed with
RC Aerodyne's new frame design.
* Note, This does not fit the Trex 600 Pro EFL modelsMost of the work is done for you. Pre-drilled holes for easy install of landing gear.All wood work is installed.Beautifully painted fiberglass fuselageScale cockpit is completely hand assembled and painted for you. All you need to do is just slide it in. No more stickers, each cockpit is hand painted with raised details and instruments.Power set up:
Because the Bell UH-1N Twin Huey is a 2 blade helicopter, there is no need to change any configuration within the mechanics. You will not need to upgrade or change anything.
Standard 600 set up is a 1100 kv out runner 40mm motor
100A or higher amp esc
6s 5000 or higher mah battery pack with a " C " rating of 25 or higher.Specification:
Body length:1480mm ( 58.25 " )
Body width:330mm ( 13 " )
Body high:280mm (11 " )
|1 page 1311 views||POST REPLY|
|Scorpion Power||GLOBAL 3D|
|Print TOPIC||Make Suggestion|
Classifieds › HELP-FAQ
Attention buyers! For sellers to Add Classified Feedback you need to Post Reply in the seller’s topic thus creating the green feedback link.
Stating price is not mandatory but recommended. Complaining about price or complaining about pre-sale negotiations is inappropriate and against policy.
Buyer Beware! RunRyder cannot vouch for any seller's or buyer's credibility and will not accept responsibility for any transactions resulting from the use of this site.