Caldwell, ID - USA
My Posts: All Forum Topic
My Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback
Goblin 380 BNF for Futaba. Here's the setup
Also includes the following NIP spares
- Red G380
- SAB Carrying case
- Extra Yellow canopy
- Magnetic canopy mounts
- BK servos
- KDE Direct 500XF-925-G3 w/21T pinion mounted
- 24T pinion
- Hobbywing Platinum 50A V3
- Spartan Vortex VX1e
- 4ea Pulse Ultra 1800mah 45C 6S battery packs mounted on trays
- Current blades mounted on it are Halo 385 main blades and red Zeal 70mm tail blades.
- 1 set of used red Zeal 380 mains in really good shape as well as the stock plastic SAB tail blades.
It's got 120 flights on it and one crash. There is one small blemish on the tail boom from the crash and I'll try to get a good picture of it tomorrow. Both canopies are in great shape.
- Zeal 380 mains and 70mm tail blades
- Main shaft
- Tail shaft
- Tail spindle shaft
- Tail fin
- Servo linkages
- Landing gear
$1100 for the whole deal, shipped and insured CONUS. If you don't want the receiver or FBL controller, I can remove them and knock the price down a bit. Other than that, I'm not looking to part this out, I want to sell the whole deal as a package.
Thanks for looking!
Team Synergy Field Rep, Rail Blades