I am selling my new, never-flown, Mikado Logo 480 Xxtreme setup with VBAR Control remote, batteries, charger, simulator, tools, and more.
I recently did some graphic design work for a distributor and traded for the gear rather than for cash. I just don't have the time needed to get proficient with the simulator and I'm terrified of putting the helicopter in the air prior to that point (for obvious reasons).
Listed are the items that I have. I would like to sell them as one package, not split them up into individual items.
- Mikado Logo 480 Xxtreme helicopter (yellow / orange), complete with electronics, Mini V-BAR, Scorpion HK-4015-1070KV motor, Savox servos, and Edge blades
- Mikado VBAR Control (80 channel, 2.4 GHz) remote
- Assorted adhesives, Shoe Goo, thread locker, epoxy, and Dry Fluid gear lube.
- Set of 4x Scorpion hex drivers and 2x Scorpion nut drivers
- Set of snap-ring pliers
- VBAR Control and Logo 480 keychains
- Align brand digital pitch gauge (AP800), still sealed in box
- 2x Pulse 4100mAh Li-po batteries, never charged, still with protective plastic around them,
- Hyperion Battery Charger, model EOS0606i
- Phoenix RC-5 simulator with Spektrum DX4e remote and cables
Asking $1,800 USD for the entire setup, shipped to the continental US.