After a few days of trouble shooting with the locals I finally fixed a blade flutter problem. My blades were coming out of track and it took forever to track them.
After the standard checks/changes (spindle, blade grips, yoke, servos) It fluttered so badly on spool up it jumped on its side and killed a new set of V's.
I had a little play on the flybar control "cage" After I put new ones on, it was much tighter and now stays in track.
What I now understand is that the paddles would come out of track and that would move up through the blades.
I use the search buttom.......
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
P.S. This was on my Freya. wierd.... it ussually tracks like glass. Simply wore out the flybar cage or killed it in my last crash. First time this happes to me.