My Posts: All Forum Topic
I don't know exactly why this combination of equipment is difficult to set up. I saw a post that the Ar7200bx put out explaining that the bx has some kind of safety feature that causes the problem, so they explain a solution for it, but that still didn't work for me.
This is what worked for me:
1. Remove main gear
2. Set throttle curve linear(0-50-100)
3. Set travel throttle to 30 for high and low
4. Hook up castle link and pick the tab for fixed endpoints and then click update.
5. Disconnect battery and plug throttle back into the Ar7200bx.
6. Turn on TX move throttle stick all the way up and go to the throttle travel screen.
7. Power up bx, let it initialize(about 8 seconds)
8. Power up ESC, let it go through all it's beeps(about 12seconds)
9. Adjust travel to 150.
10. Move throttle stick all the way down.
11. Adjust travel up until the motor stars to spool up then go 5 more clicks.
12. Disconnect power from Esc leaving the bx powered up.
13. Adjust throttle travel back to 30 for high and low, then move throttle stick all the way up.
14. Power up esc.
At this point the esc should not arm and it should be ready to set the end points like normal, after it counts the cells. The indicator light should be flashing after the esc counts the cells, that's how you will know if it worked.
Remember to keep everything balanced!