RunRyder RC
 3  Topic Subscribe
WATCH
 1 page 1919 views
Scorpion Power Scorpion Power
HelicopterClassifieds - Vendors Testimonials Sold  MKS Servos now available in North America
04-08-2011 04:46 PM  6 years agoPost 1
MKS Servos USA

rrNovice

TX

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
No Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

MKS Servos USA is proud to announce to be the North American exclusive distributor for the full line from MKS (Mark Star Servo Tech). With the brand having great success throughout Asia and Europe since the late 90’s, now it’s North America's turn.
A number of our products have received top performance honors from Spartan RC http://www.spartan-rc.com/resources/servodb/servo.php

Most of our servos have with either Titanium or metal gears, Aluminum cases and a number also with Aluminum upper casings.

Our all new DS95 (0.038/33oz 6V) and DS95i (0.053/42oz 6V) http://www.mksservosusa.com/product...=5&cat=6&page=1 are a “NO COMPROMISE” micro for the demanding pilot that wants the best!

If you are looking for a servo for something a little larger take a look at our range of high quality Mini, Brushless, High voltage or STD servos.

After a very successful RCX show, we are looking forward to our continuing growth in North American.

You can find our full range of products at http://www.MKSservosUSA.com or from one of our dealers.

Regards,
MKS Servos USA

For dealer inquiries please email us at, info (@) MKSservosUSA.com

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-08-2011 05:17 PM  6 years agoPost 2
Heli 770

rrProfessor

USA.

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
My Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

Is MKS USA going to take care of the warranties for the US?

PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR  Quote
04-08-2011 05:25 PM  6 years agoPost 3
Paul Woodcock

rrElite Veteran

Dubai - United Arab​Emirates

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
My Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

Hi guys

I have a set of 95's and a 95i in my Mini Protos and they are wonderful. By far the best 'little' servos I have ever used.

Regards
Paul

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-08-2011 06:40 PM  6 years agoPost 4
Rogman88

rrElite Veteran

West Monroe, LA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
My Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

For 75$ per micro servo those things better rock!

High Voltage just works better

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-09-2011 04:36 AM  6 years agoPost 5
fenderstrat

rrProfessor

Aston,Pa

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
My Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

the video of the new micro servos(on the bench) is quite impressive,but yes at 225 bucks for a set of cyclics on a 450 is a little much.

I would like to try their full size servos on one of my 50's though,they also have some impressive numbers

Compass helis Support Team
PerformancePlusRC field rep
Mini Titan/SE
TEAM KBDD

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-09-2011 11:49 PM  6 years agoPost 6
MKS Servos USA

rrNovice

TX

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
No Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

Heli 770 Is MKS USA going to take care of the warranties for the US?
Yes, we will be handling and processing warranties claims for North America on behalf of MKS Servo Tech.

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-10-2011 02:20 AM  6 years agoPost 7
inkspot1967

rrProfessor

Cranston Ri

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
My Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

Those servos look a treat for my little rave but they are on the high side to bad I wanted to try them

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-10-2011 02:56 AM  6 years agoPost 8
whoamis

rrVeteran

san francisco, ca

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
No Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

Excellent news. I have MKS on cyclic on my Protos 500.

A couple of questions; no gear sets listed; this has been one reason I was reluctant to recommend the product. Will those be available soon?

Can you tell us a little about yourselves? Who's in charge or what other well-regarded businesses in the hobby have you run?

99% chance you're a fine, stand-up organization. 1% chance we know you from other import operations and don't want to go there again.

Best of luck with the endeavor.

Jim

PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR  Quote
04-11-2011 09:53 PM  6 years agoPost 9
MKS Servos USA

rrNovice

TX

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
No Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your questions.
The gear sets, they are now up and most sets will be in-stock in around 10days.
We have been in business for over 8 years and are now the largest high performance sailplane store in the world. SoaringUSA.com
You might have seen our display at the AMA show or purchased from our online e-store in the past.
We Created MKS Servos USA at the start of 2011 to Distribute and sell the amazing products that MKS produces.
Please ask your favorite e-seller to take on our line to give you and your friends greater access to our products.
You will see us around in the near future at shows and contests.
Please when you do, come say hi.
Regards,
Thomas

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
04-25-2011 08:54 AM  6 years agoPost 10
OICU812

rrMaster

Edson, Alberta,​Canada

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

My Classified Activity
My Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback

While the BLS 980 and 980 are decent, they are not the DS760 MKS, I am hoping to see a DS760 in Brushless fashion with the speed and the torque specs same or better in future for sure.

...Once upon a time there were Nitros, flybars and frequency pins...

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR  Quote
WATCH
 1 page 1919 views
Scorpion Power Scorpion Power
HelicopterClassifieds - Vendors Testimonials Sold  MKS Servos now available in North America
 Print TOPIC  Make Suggestion 

 3  Topic Subscribe

Classifieds › HELP-FAQ
Attention buyers! For sellers to Add Classified Feedback you need to Post Reply in the seller’s topic thus creating the green feedback link.
Stating price is not mandatory but recommended. Complaining about price or complaining about pre-sale negotiations is inappropriate and against policy.
Buyer Beware! RunRyder cannot vouch for any seller's or buyer's credibility and will not accept responsibility for any transactions resulting from the use of this site.

Friday, November 17 - 11:14 pm - Copyright © 2000-2017 RunRyder   EMAILEnable Cookies

Login Here
 New Subscriptions 
 Buddies Online