Last deal fell through so she's back on the market.
I purchased this with the intention of building a 12s 600 but have changed my mind and am going a new direction. I have not actually built it or mounted anything to it, it remained as a bare airframe while I have had it.Specifics:
- Trex 600E airframe (G10 frame, 3rd bearing block, belt driven) with no physical damage. It has some cosmetic blemishes from where velcro was in a couple small spots but nothing worth mentioning at all. The Main shaft bearings feel a teensy bit notchy, I would replace them to be sure. I'm not an expert by any means. All other bearings (Tail, Thrust, head) are in great shape and smooth.
- All metal head from the ESP, includes the Align 3K carbon paddles.
- New Orange KBDD Tail blades
- New Orange KBDD stiffer Stabilizer fins
- New Orange Align skids
- New canopy with "Upgrade RC" graphics applied as shown in photo
- Align BEC (RCE-B3X)
- Extra Original Trex 600 design Canopy with no physical damage, but the previous owner lightly sanded it in an effort to eventually clear-coat it.
- Various spare parts (linkage rods, 2 tail booms, flybar, Main shaft, links, balls, Skids and various other parts in and out of the pack)
- Silver set of GF stabilizer fins**** Also, I will toss in a set of 600mm Thunder Tiger CF blades for free. They are in very good shape with only 2 very light cosmetic scuffs and 1 tiny chip on the trailing edge corner. Detailed pics to follow.****I am asking $350 OBO for everything which includes shipping in the ConUS. Payment via PayPal.
Feel free to PM questions and reasonable
offers. Anything reasonable will be entertained.
[Small Edit] The battery shown in the picture is not included. Keeping that one, sorry!