sold - thanks all
- Just went through and replaced all the links in the head, they are tight.
- has the SE mixing arms. Took out the slop on the stock arms. Stock arms are also included if you want to swap the bearings and get a second set of tight mixing arms.
- 16T pinion on the stock motor - good power.
- Most of the screws and bolts have been replaced with the 1.3mm head fasteners. The .9mm ones are a real pain.
- The boom block is missing the locator nub so boom can spin, it hasn't been a problem for me. You'll need a new boom block if you want. H25020 ~$6
- Main head block threads are out, I just use a bolt with a nut. New head block is H25004 - $10 at GRC
- Stock plastic main blades are included. Just finished tuning it up tonight. They are tracking straight.
- Trueblood dampers installed
- No vibrations. It's flying good! It has been wrecked a few times and repaired. Canopy has taken a few hits but is still my daily flyer. There may be a few other parts you may want to replace but again this is my daily flyer for indoor flying.
- Does not include a tail servo or gyro.
- Does include two stock batteries and a handful of small extra parts.
- I can add a Spektrum AR6100 for $30 if you buy this heli (otherwise not for sale)
I will ship it CONUS basic USPS. If you'd like additional shipping or ship outside the US contact me: