(red and yellow canopy pictured in the ad picture is no longer available )
Well guys I'm selling my trex 600N I can sell it rtf or as a bare airframe, or anything in between.
Here are the specs on the heli:
• Trex 600N LE aluminum tail
• Futaba GY401 gyro
• Futaba 9254 tail servo
• Hitec HS-5645MG servos on cyclic
• Futaba S3010 on throttle
• OS Max SX .50 engine
• Switch glo pro
• New 600N Pro canopy
• AR7100R RX
• DX7se TX
• Spektrum TX case
• RJX 600mm main blades
• 1 KP Stealth painted carbon fiber 95mm tail blades
• Radix foam blade holder
• Maxamps 1600 mAh 5 cell rx pack
• Orange skid stops
• Thunder tiger header tank (for a little extra run time!)
The extras that can come with it:
• Ultratote flight box
• Hobbico deluxe power panel II
• Twist lock glow clip (basically used it for a few flights till I got the switch glo)
• 12V 7 amp lead battery
• Charger for above battery
• Slimline boxxer fuel pump
• Slimlime fuel gallon top
• Align Starter
• Maxamps 2200 mAh 11.1V Lipo battery pack for starter
• Thunder Tiger Blade balancer
• JR heli tool set with carry case
• Radix 600mm Blades NIB
• Radix 95mm tail blades NIB
• 1KRW Stealth painted 95mm tail blades
Now prices for what I would like to get for it:
1. Bare airframe: $250.00
2. #1 with pictured blades: $285.00
3. #2 with engine: $400.00
4. #3 with servos and gyro: $600.00
5. PNP (#4 plus glowpro): $625.00
6. BNF (#5 plus rx, rx batt): $775.00
7. RTF (#6 plus tx, and tx case): $990
8. Everything you see pictured:$1400.00
I personally think these are pretty fair prices, if feel otherwise let me know, we can work something out.
As for why I'm selling this machine, I cannot fly in at my house neighbors hate the smell of nitro, so I would like to get something electric.
For trades make me an offer I will take a look at it.
Please no low-ballers I don't need it gone, just thought I'd see if selling some or all of it could help fund an electric.
But I will accept all offers, worst I can say is no! right?
Shipping will be at buyer expense, I may help out with shipping a bit.
Payment I will accept paypal at no additional charge, or money order or certified bank check the later two must clear first before shipping, or cash in person.
If you are close I will be willing to travel a good distance if the offer is good, so that way we can
guarantee nothing happens to it during shipping.
Some more pix of the goods:
I was gonna post them here but there are over 100 pix so just check out this link:http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k...600N/?start=all
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams