I have a brand new NEVER OPEN helicommand. I was going to use but going to keep the flybar. Asking $225 shipped obo PP ready
PM me with any questions.
Thank you Branden
The HC3-Xtreme is a professional RIGID electronic unit and replaces the mechanical auxiliary paddle on the rotor head. Because they are lighter, helicopter models without auxiliary paddles are much more agile and manoeuvrable, and are approx. 15% more powerful. In combination with the HC3-Xtreme, huge performance is delivered, without the need to adjust the fragile paddle mechanism.
The all-round precision is outstanding, whether it is the extremely dynamic manoeuvres (F3N flying style), aerobatics (F3C), or hovering stability. All manoeuvres are performed with directional stability, i.e. with no disruptive influences at all, and with maximum stopping performance. This is achieved with minimum need for adjustment thanks to the intelligent and optimised control algorithms.
By means of the latest-generation high-quality silicon MEMS gyros, the HC3-Xtreme has full 3D capability, whilst boasting a top-quality, ultra-fast tail gyro. No external gyro is required. In addition, a symmetrical torque control unit is in place there. The resultant further increase in retention force in the tail was possible because the tail gyro is internally coupled with the pitch data of the rotor head control unit.
Of course, the system is also suitable for paddle-free scale helicopters (twin-blade and multi-blade) as well as paddle-free helicopters such as trainers, etc.
It can also be used for helicopters with electric motors or combustion engines as well as turbine models.
The HC3-Xtreme expressly contains no horizontal or position stabilisation and is therefore fully suitable for competitions.
The head gyro eliminates all unwanted rigid head properties, resulting in optimum control and precision.
All current analogue, digital and brushless servos are supported, including narrow-pulse servos (760s) for the tail
(e.g. Robbe-Futaba servos S9256 and BLS251). All current swash plate variants are also supported, including four swash plate servos and virtual swash plate rotation (H1, H3-90°, H3-120°, H3-140°, H4-90°, H4-90°+45°).
The CNC-milled aluminium casing and the high-quality design comfortably meet the current quality standards of major helicopter manufacturers. The highly compact construction and the flexible installation possibilities enable use in almost every helicopter, from micro-copters through to 3.5m scale helicopters.
• Set-up work is reduced to a minimum, partly because of clear separation of the sensitivity settings for the head and tail gyros in independent auxiliary channels.
• Direct USB connection for fast programming; the easy-to-use set-up software comes as standard.
• The connecting cables between the receiver and HC3-Xtreme are plugged in on both sides.
• Gold-plated circuit-board and the latest-generation MEMS gyros for all 3 axles.
• The HC3-Xtreme is ready for connection to receiver systems with an SP serial pulse output, for instance with the Robbe FASST receiver R6007SP, thus reducing the receiver connection to a single cable. Consequently, the motor/gas-servo output is available on the HC3-Xtreme.
• A software update for connecting the device to the Futaba S-BUS system and other satellite receivers is currently in preparation.
• The HC3-Xtreme is equipped with a flash memory and can therefore be updated in service to the latest software level. This means that the system is open and can be adapted to enhancements in the software and helicopter mechanics field at any time.
Supply voltage: 4 to 8 V
Max. tail rotational speed: 500°/s
Max. roll & pitch rotational speed: 650°/s (typical)
Servo frame rate: 55 Hz / 110Hz / 220 Hz selectable.
Tail servo output: 1,500µs / 760s selectable.
Maximum servo currents: Total 10A (continuous load)
Weight: Approx. 18g, with cable loom approx. 24g
Length of connecting cables to receiver: 90 mm