Time to move up to the larger Logo 600, my Logo 10 needs to go for a sale for some cash.SETUP:
- Logo 10 FBL Frame + Blue & Red Mikado GF Canopy
- Mini-Vbar + 2 x Satellite Spektrum Receivers
- Kontronik Jazz 55 ESC
- Kontronik Tango 45-06 Motor
- CC BEC Pro + Castle Link
- Futaba S9650 Servos with Metal Gear for Cyclic
- Futaba S9254 Servo for Tail
- Rotortech 515mm Main Blades
- Rotortech 75mm Tail BladesSPARE PARTS:
- 2 x Frame Sets
- 1 x Hardened Main Shaft
- 1 x Non-hardened Main Shaft
- 2 x Steel Spindle Shafts
- 1 x Tail Shafts
- 1 x Main Gears
- 1 x Tail Drive Pulley Gear
- 1 x Upper Bearing Block
- 1 x Metal Lower Bearing Block/ Motor Mount
- 15, 14, 13, 12, 11T pinions
- 2 x Sets of Landing Gears
- 1 x Battery Tray
- 2 x Sets of Blade Grips (4 pieces)
- 4 x Blade Grip Thrust Bearings
- 4 x Blade Grip Radical Bearings
- 2 x Tail Shaft Bearings
- 1 x Tail Booms
- 1 x Tail Belt
- 1 x Tail Boom Housing
- 1 x Tail Case Set
- 1 x Set of Maniac 503mm CF 3D Main Blades
- 2 x Sets of KBDD Tail Blades
- Various Small BitsNOTES ON BATTERIES:
- 2 x 10s 2500mAh Hyperion CX 25C Packs --> 2 x 5s in series. These both have exactly 10 cycles on them. Completely strong like Brand New.
- 2 x 10s 2500mAh Outrage Xtreme 25C Packs --> 4s + 6s in series. One pack has EXACTLY 15 cycles, and is still as strong as new. The other has EXACTLY 50 cycles. There is a little degrade on this one but it is still going strong!
- 1 x 10s 2650mAh Turnigy 20C Pack --> 4s + 6s in series. This pack has EXACTLY 20 cycles, is still going as strong as new.
- 1 x 10s 2650mAh FlightMax 20C Pack ---> 4s + 6s in series. This pack has EXACTLY 18 cycles, is still going as strong as new.
- I really take care of my batteries. Every pack is marked down for every single flight. I always charge and balance them by my Hyperion charger. The cycle numbers are TRUE, no BS! Although some packs are rated 20C, because of my High Voltage setup, the heli still flies super powerful without even getting the packs hot, at least with my 4.5 minute 3D routine.NOTES ON OTHER THINGS:
- The heli frame is in 99% MINT condition. No broken parts, no glued parts. It was crashed a few times but everything has been fixed properly. I'm an engineer so I know what I do. I carefully assemble everything and always make sure every single part fits properly. You can see my build logs here
, and here
- The boom is grounded to avoid static problems.
- The canopy is at 99% MINT condition.
- The MiniVbar is is 99% MINT condition and is working beautifully. The MiniVbar flies extremely good without any oscillation, tail kick/wag or any strange behavior.
- Jazz 55 ESC + Tango 45-06 is a GREAT MATCHED combo for efficiency and power.
- Spare parts are mostly 100% NEW, some of them are open-bag. All of them work.
- All servos are in GREAT condition with no slop in the gear train. The 9650s are upgraded metal gears.
- The whole system has been setup and tested with many flights to achieve the optimum settings.ASKING PRICE:
For an easy calculation, the whole thing would cost over $2000 purchased BRAND NEW.
I would like to get $1495 out of the whole package, including shipping and insurance.
I would prefer a Money Order, Cashier Check or Personal Check (will be delayed for clearance).LOCAL BYERS:
I live in La Crescenta, California area. If you're local and would like to buy my heli, we can meet up and trade at a local flying field.FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION!
My videos: http://vimeo.com/longnguyen/videos
Máy bay cắt cỏ!