I have run the ATG v3 on 2 600N and now on a Vibe, the setup on the 9CHP is fairly straight forward if you follow the manual and the few points below:
1) Make sure your throttle curve is a straight line 0,25,50,75,100 in all throttle modes i.e. idle-up 1 and 2.
2) Make sure REVO is set to INH i.e. disabled in the radio
3) Go into the Governor function on the radio, I select switch C which is a 3 position and enables me to have the governor off, and 2 selectable headspeeds.
4) In the governor menu set the rate-up to 50%, Centre to 75% and Down to 80%, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and it will go to a second page - here you must change MIX to ACT.
5) When you setup the ATG and get to the headspeed part, select the governor screen on the radio, move switch C to centre position and adjust the 75% (in 4 above to a headspeed for idle-up 1), then move switch C to down, and adjust the 80% (in 4 above to a headspeed for idle-up 2).
6) By keeping the rate-up on switch C to 50% (governor off) this means the governor will not come on until you move switch to either centre position or down position, at which point it will give you the headspeed you want.
Once you done the above setup simply setup your throttle curve as normal.
Hope this helps,