I'm trying to thin out my fleet so here goes my baby.
1) MA Stratus (8:18 Gear Ratio).
2) OZ SZ with pump and regulator.
3) Hattori SB18 Pipe.
4) Futaba 9451 metal geared servos on all cyclic and throttle.
5) GY611 Gyro w/S9256 tail servo.
6) MultiGov Govenor.
7) Arizona Regulator w/pinflag switch.
8) Fromeco Li-Ion 5200 mah double redundant receiver pack.
9) 710mm V-Blades Main Blades.
10) 105mm V-Blades Tail Blades.
11) 95mm V-Blades Paddles.
12) Upgraded Delrin/Aluminum Tail Gear - Solid!.
13) Upgraded machined aluminum washout arms.
14) Upgraded machined aluminum anti-rotation guide.
15) Canopy FX Canopy (with a few minor cracks).
16) Remote glow starter.
17) Heli-Max Blade Holder
18) Also included is the upgraded fuel tank.
If your looking for the top of the line 90 this is it! I've owned 5 Miniature Aircraft ships and therefore this ship is extremely well setup and is pretty much bullet proof. This animal is ready for any 3-D maneuvers you can throw at her!
1) All screws loctited or Ca'd and fully FULLY tightened.
2) The Fan is balanced and Runout of 0.001.
3) Perfectly setup pitch and 90 degrees on everything.
4) Tail boom is pinned in.
5) Every plug is Shoe Goo'd in.
6) Wire Mesh protection on all wires.
7) Gyro, Gyro Sensor, Receiver, Governor and battery are all zeal
8) Heavy duty links throughout the ship.
9) Perfect fan and clutch gap (0.02 Inch)
It's basically a brand new ship that has not been used very much due to work. She tracks perfectly and flies like its on rails. The engine has very high compression and is very strong. Everything new is $3,100. I'm asking $1850 Shipped without receiver or, $1900 with the DX7 AR7000 Receiver.
Thanks for Looking!