My Posts: All Forum Topic
I have just rebuilt my 3D Pro from a minor crash. Basically, all that happened was I hit the blades in the grass. This broke the head axle CNE201.
I went ahead and replaced the main shaft, head axle, blades, dampeners, and some other parts.
As I spool up all seems ok. The blades are in track, very minimal vibration, etc. Then right at the moment of lift off, the heli acts as if one blade is very out of balance. Almost to the point of destroying itself. I have just about disassembled the entire heli and put it back together again. I checked the main shaft for straightness, I ran up the throttle without the main blades and had minimal vibration. I dynamically and statically balanced the main blades, as well as trying two extra sets of blades that I had. I changed the blade grips, etc. Everything looks great.
Thanks for the help.
Member of the "Light Side"