Anyone know anything about why these keep getting pushed back for release? Is there a real reason that they are trying to fix or what????
I made an order a few weeks ago thinking that they were almost here, but now I see that I still have several weeks to wait, and even longer for the AR6300. Thankfully I can get buy without the AR6300 for a while longer by using Plantraco receivers, but I would really like to get the AR6100e and TX module sooner rather than later. If there is some kind of issue, I would simply like to know that one is present, not asking for trade secrets, just want to know if I am ever going to see this stuff.
As some of you might know I am building a MicroStar2000 DIY radio, and to be legal (without a HAM license) I need one of these types of systems. If you didn't know about this project, you can see it in my blog over at RCGroups.