I don't know if this has been mentioned before so here goes after hearing of the dreaded tail grip loss issues I decided to play around a bit and this is what I came up with.
Instead of the poor design of one bearing taking the entire load of the blade grip I added 2.
Right picture shows the grips assembled with the 2 bearings using MAH 92mm blades.
Left picture shows the bearings the one on the right is the original 2mm wide bearing the left is a 450 main blade grip 4mm wide bearing.
I also replaced the original 3x10mm cap screw with a 3x12mm
This assembly rotates smooth as silk and should perform great! plan to test out tomorrow