I have decided to get out of the heli side of the hobby. It has been a fun ride, but it must come to an end. I just don't have the time anymore.
Please, no trades and no requests to separate.
I'm just looking for a straight sale of the whole package. That said, here are the package contents.
- Raptor 50V2
- OS50-SXH (has crank-web mod and ceramic bearings)
- CSM Revlock Governor
- Hitec SuperSlim 8ch Rx (w/ channel 59 "Futaba" crystal)
- Set of TT 600mm Carbon MR Blades
- Set of TT 600mm Wood MR Blades
- Futaba 9202 (elev, ail, coll)
- Futaba S3003 on throttle
- Mavrikk CNC Washout
- 80 Duro Red Dampers
- Mavrikk SuperGear Struts & Skids
- 1650mAh Rx Battery
- Pro HD Switch
- Exhaust Deflector w/ plug
- TT Carbon Horizontal & Vertical Fins
- White Paddles
- Green Paddles (2 sets, NIP)
- KSJ Paddle Gauges
- Remote Glow Adapter
- Manuals for Raptor 50, GY401, OS-50, Revlock (not pictured)
- Original Packaging/Parts for GY401, OS-50, Revlock (not pictured)
The heli is 17 months old, crashed once as a result of a low altitude loss of orientation while hovering at distance. Everything was replaced and it has been flying great for the past 13 months without incident. The OS-50 has 3.75 gallons of Magnum 30% through it, with the front/rear bearings replaced with ceramics (RC-Bearings.com) at the 3 gallon mark. The crank-web mod was also done at this time.
The "Jesus" bolts have been replaced with the MA hardened bolts. I re-greased all the bearings with "the greaser" when I did a maintenance tear-down last summer. Overall, this heli was well cared for and is in great shape.
Let's start the pricing at $800
shipped CONUS. I accept PayPal (none of that "add X%" stuff) and US Postal Money Orders. Due to past international shipping problems, I will only ship to the United States.
It's already boxed up, so it's ready to go when you are! The heli has been disassembeled (blades, head, boom removed) for shipping. PM me with offers or questions. Thanks!
Have a look: