I have switched over my electric heli from 9c to 9zwc1, but had some questions regarding setting up the tx. the following question are pertaining to a ccpm heli. use with the 9zwc1
1. which items are left default and inhibit mode?
2. is throttle cut used?
3. is idle up 1or 2 used, if so is it set like a nitro, ie. pitch curves for
normal, idle 1,2? or is it used in normal mode only, but set at -+10
4. is throttle curve used?
5. how should the gyro settings be set on 9zwc1(futaba 401)?
6. is the pitch curve the same for nitros?
7. gyro menu set at linear and then changed in flight for performance?
8. autorotation possible on electrics, seen many vids but never auto'ed
at the end of the flight, always landed.
thanks in advance...