I have a full brushless Dragonfly I would like to sell since I have jumped over to the larger E-flight helicopters. The list is as follows,
1) Complete RTF direct drive tail GWS Dragonfly PH-300 and all stock parts to make it stock again. The PH-1 worked great just not as good as the GY240! he reciever is the GWS 6 channel. (220)
2) like90 upgrade kit, head stiffener, brass ball swash plate, cf radio plate and shaft collar. (35)
3) Base loaded antenna. (8)
4) Castle Creations 25 on main and 10 on tail esc's. (120)
5) Himaxx 2015 4100 brushless main (54)
6) Feigao long can on tail (39)
7) HeliHobby landing gear (best in my opinion!) (25)
8) Helihobby wooden blades, flys great with them (15)
9) Futaba GY240 gyro, made a nite and day difference from the PH-1 (110)
10) Hummingbird lightened paddles and spring steel fly bar. (8)
11) GWS 7.4V/1300mAH lipo battery has about 25 cycles on it. (30)
12) Many spare parts still in the packages and many loose parts, see in the pictures. (50)
This heli has been really good for me as a learning tool, I have crashed it a few times and man is it durable. I did break the anti rotation bracket but epoxyed a new one on many months ago and it hasn't had any problems since.
Here is a link to the photo's,
That's over $700 in stuff and I will sell it all for $300 or if no interest I will part it out. All the new stuff has less that 20 flights on it so it is like new at worst.
PM me or E-mail me at
Thanks for looking!
Married with 2 kids, I am no stranger to pain!