RunRyder RC
 11  Topic Subscribe
WATCH
 2 pages [ <<    <     1     ( 2 )    >    >> ] 9626 views
HelicopterFuel-Helicopters New or Limited ActivityOther › JK and Todd without the Fury's?
06-05-2004 02:58 AM  13 years agoPost 21
Havoc

rrElite Veteran

Ky.

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Whatever gun it is, it looks like they are ready to start using the internet forums.

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 07:36 AM  13 years agoPost 22
vigor 73

rrNovice

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

TB & JK

I would think they will be flying the Synergy soon. These are two damn smart guys that have proven themselves to us all in the hobby time after time after time...
I would imagine M/A is feeling the pain a little with these two gone.
I think we will see a great helicopter soon. I know it will be done perfect the first time out, they do things at 150%

PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 08:31 AM  13 years agoPost 23
corey11

rrElite Veteran

Bay Area, California

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

The 50 CAL jason is holding is the 99, NOT the 82A1. if you look at the pictures on the link Z posted, its prety obvious. The 99 is a bolt action 50 cal...making it much more accurate than the 82A1 which is a semi automatic 50 cal. the 99 is also about half the price of the 82A1 also. and the 82A1 is 4 pounds heavier, making it 28.5 pounds...so its no stand up and fire rifle.If i remember right, the 82A1 has about 15,637 pounds of energy on impact of its target. This is why it is called a Anti Material Rilfe. It is NOT accurate enough to shoot people. Plus, it would literally blow the person to peices. And would kill them ANYWHERE the bullet hit. So it would be a waste on people. So they use them on trucks, cars, and light armor. The rifle has enough power to stop any type of car in its tracks if it hit just about anywhere on the car.

Now im sure all you are thinking jesus christ this thing must have so much d@mn kick its impossible to hold...Believe it or not, it has slightly more kick than a 12 guage shot gun!

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 12:38 PM  13 years agoPost 24
z11355

rrMaster

New England

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Plus, it would literally blow the person to peices.
(sic)

Why is that a problem?

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 01:47 PM  13 years agoPost 25
KGB

rrApprentice

Portsmouth, VA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

I saw one for sell at a gun show, $10k....

PM  EMAIL  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 02:32 PM  13 years agoPost 26
captain1

rrApprentice

Sydney - Australia

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Corey11,

I stand corrected and bow to your more impessive weapons knowledge.

But, surely saying "And would kill them ANYWHERE the bullet hit. " is a bit of a overstatement. I mean not matter how big a bullet is, if it hits you in the hand your chances of survival are pretty high.

Unless of course the bullets are dipped on south american poison dart frogs before being loaded!

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 02:46 PM  13 years agoPost 27
iskoos

rrKey Veteran

Orlando, FL

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

When?

Guys when did this break up happen?
This is the first time I've heard of it. I will tell my friends about it when I get to field.

but really if this is true, when did this happen?

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 03:13 PM  13 years agoPost 28
ed vega

rrKey Veteran

nyc, queens

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

will it become another one hit wonder 3d model or will they build a range of types as the rest have done, creating longevity with most series..

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 09:25 PM  13 years agoPost 29
Roger Hamilton

rrApprentice

Surrey, England

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Does this mean the Synergy will be bullet-proof?

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  Attn:RR
06-05-2004 09:33 PM  13 years agoPost 30
corey11

rrElite Veteran

Bay Area, California

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

saw one for sell at a gun show, $10k
You would have gotten ripped off if you bought it...The only price you should by them for is 7300 dollars.
But, surely saying "And would kill them ANYWHERE the bullet hit. " is a bit of a overstatement. I mean not matter how big a bullet is, if it hits you in the hand your chances of survival are pretty high.
When a bullet has 15,637 pounds of energy upon impact to a object, it will blow it to peices. If you were to shoot someone in the knee with it, it would take there whole leg with it. Causeing a main blood vein to break, causing the person to die with in 2-3 minutes. And when there is a sniper shooting at you, the medic will not come to get you. The first thing a medic will do is to be sure the sniper is dead, so they dont have two dead bodies instead of one. If you were to get shot in the arm, your arm will be gone. And, since you will be laying there on the ground wondering what the hell just happend, another shot will come your way and your no longer wondering what happened. Your wondering what hit you. The chances are, you will be hit in your chest since its the biggest part on your body...When a 50 caliber rifle with 15,637 pounds of energy hits your chest, your body will probably just explode to peices.

So maybe there is a 1% chance of living when a 50 cal hits you, but 99% of your body will be everywhere else.

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-06-2004 12:23 AM  13 years agoPost 31
Conrod

rrVeteran

Mount Dora , Florida

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

bullets

I personally dip all my bullets in south american poison dart frog juice prior to installing in the magazine It's the only sure way of being 100% sure.
LOL

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-06-2004 12:58 AM  13 years agoPost 32
DrScoles

rrVeteran

Redmond WA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

thankyou for the pleasant visual corey.....

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-06-2004 03:44 AM  13 years agoPost 33
captain1

rrApprentice

Sydney - Australia

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

corey11,

Interesting theory.

How old are you?? Judging from your pictures I'd say under 21.

My advice to you: Quit school and college, move out and get a job - while you still know everything!

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-06-2004 03:53 AM  13 years agoPost 34
Matthew

rrApprentice

Christiansburg, VA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

So JK and his bud gave back there heli's to MA and started a company called Synergy which sells poison 50 cal bullets. Right!!!!!!

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-06-2004 07:54 AM  13 years agoPost 35
corey11

rrElite Veteran

Bay Area, California

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

my age is in my profile. And yes i do say i know everything...im sure you have heard people say 'kids think they know everything these days' even though i dont, i dont care about saying i do...and if you get upset about it, lighten up is all i can say. I dont want to move out either. im happy where im at...but i do have a job so i do pay for all my stuff...

You might think it is a theory, but it is all true. I get NRA(national rifle association) magizine each month and the rifle happened to be in one. Im prety much re-stating what they said in it. so think what you want...i dont really care...

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-06-2004 07:53 PM  13 years agoPost 36
vitek

rrKey Veteran

Corvallis, OR

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

12,570 ft-lbs of energy at impact. Think about it. That's enough energy to lift 6 ton object 1 foot off the ground.

Those rifles [and the law enforcement sibling the M99-1] are used to disable vehicles, not people. For $10K, you could buy 3 at full retail price.

Travis

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-06-2004 10:03 PM  13 years agoPost 37
flmgrip

rrKey Veteran

irvine, CA, United States

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

can you say "hijacked thread" ??

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-07-2004 12:18 AM  13 years agoPost 38
fitenfyr

rrProfessor

Port Orchard, Washington

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

hmmm...

And because the used a "gun" isn't that some new Homeland security shoot on sight law they violated now?

Jason Stiffey
Fly Fast....Live Slow...

PM  EMAIL  HOMEPAGE  GALLERY  Attn:RR
06-07-2004 05:43 AM  13 years agoPost 39
sincity

rrVeteran

Pasco, WA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

You can say hijacked thread... just like you can say closed thread


I didn't mean for this to become some redneck sniping school for AOL users...

Shawn

PM  EMAIL  GALLERY  Attn:RR
WATCH
 2 pages [ <<    <     1     ( 2 )    >    >> ] 9626 views
HelicopterFuel-Helicopters New or Limited ActivityOther › JK and Todd without the Fury's?
 Print TOPIC  Make Suggestion 

 11  Topic Subscribe

Monday, December 18 - 6:41 pm - Copyright © 2000-2017 RunRyder   EMAILEnable Cookies

Login Here
 New Subscriptions 
 Buddies Online